My current side would die for each other!

After checking the results of my last team talk, I spotted that in my assistant's feedback.

Actually, the precise line was: Lee Richardson believes our current players would be willing to die for each other.

That's where it normally says "blended quite well" or similar.

Great addition SI :thup:

No screenie, photobucket has crashed by PC the last two times I've used it.

Interesting. I'd like an option on FM10 where you can test whether they'd actually die for each other. *Right click, select "Hold player to gunpoint in training", Left click*

Like a suicide pact? Or you say "Right, player x gets shot unless player y jumps in front of the bullet". Something like that.

Like a suicide pact? Or you say "Right, player x gets shot unless player y jumps in front of the bullet". Something like that.

That would also be a good test to see if player y's "bravery" attribute was accurate as well

I could imagine the news headline now!

"You have been sacked from "ENTER CLUB NAME HERE" due to being behind bars because of what you call "training". Unfortunately the law doesn't seem to think training is the right place to test whether their reactions, speed and agility were up to scratch by trying to shoot "ENTER PLAYER NAME HERE" in the head, we may consider appointing you as manager if you get through the next 15 years inside on your best behaviour and before you ask, the prison manager guy will NOT let you manage the prison football club in the inter-prison tournament they have each year.

We would like to take this time to thank you for your efforts with us in your time here and wish you all the best in prison."

Archived