Matias Fernandez ...

Mwtralha

If you are playing a 4-4-2 diamond just play Matias in the AMC position with a farrow to the striker position that is in the hole behind the two strikers. He will get loads of assists and goals. Sheer quality...

On FM08 he is best as a AM.

On FM09 i don't know.

I'm currently Spurs on the 08 and i play him in AM but i have to use him a few times at left wing when modric gets unfit as i dont have any cover tbh for modric.

On FM08 I often used him as a left winger and he preformed fantastically there for me, but apparently his best and preferred position is AM behind the strikers.

I usually set him to run forward often, try long shots etc. Maybe try giving him the 'Free Role' Also set him to take your free kicks he's immense at them.

On FM08 I often used him as a left winger and he preformed fantastically there for me, but apparently his best and preferred position is AM behind the strikers.

I usually set him to run forward often, try long shots etc. Maybe try giving him the 'Free Role' Also set him to take your free kicks he's immense at them.

On FM08 he was my favourite player.

On FM09 he is probably better - I play 4-1-1-3-1 and he is best in AMC but can play AMLC.

He scores some absolute belters and for £8.25m you cant argue.

Playing my second demo game and he is class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I played Fernandez ML/AML on 08 and he was superb for me. I managed Spurs, Chelsea and Real Madrid and he was always my most consistent player. In 09 he looks a good signing also, i signed him for spurs for 9m, although havent seen how good he is as he got a ankle injury ruling him out for 4 months a week after signing.

The demo sucks.

Archived