+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Transfer Funds Vanishing

Amateur

Default Transfer Funds Vanishing

Has anyone ever had their transfer money vanish? I was supposed to have 180 million euro's for the upcoming season but I don't know where it went . Anyone know how to fix this issue or what I can do to maybe edit the data of my saved game so that I can have that 180 million euro's back ? Anyways, here's the pic -->

Semi Pro

Default Re: Transfer Funds Vanishing

Use the FMM to edit it. Go to the editors forum to download it.

Part-Timer

It probably hasn't arrived yet. I notice you are on 30th June so it's a tricky period.
    If that was your last season's budget, it's gone and you'll get a new one. If it's this seasons, it may not have been made available yet.

Also, if you have money left over from the previous season sometimes it doesn't give you your new budget until it's finished.

Amateur

My last seasons budget was around 100 million euro's and this is the new budget. When I clicked that I will win the title, the budget is set to a 180 million when I look at the finances. When I click continue it vanishes though, I can't recall wether the continue took me to another day or wether it was still the same day ... either way , my 180 million is gone :P

When I try to edit the stuff FMM 2.25 doesn't seem to work properly. This is what I get...

Any other ideas or maybe different editors that could potentially do the trick? I downloaded Real Time Editor 1.0 , that seems to load a bunch of the stuff except I don't think I can modify it ... FMM doesnt show me anything

Amateur

Hmm I think that Real Time Editor 1.0 actually works in the end , it just didn't appear to me that the various fields that were displayed were editable

Amateur

that happened to me too ,,whenever i sign a new contract , transfer budget s gone , maybe its bug

I seem to have had the same thing done to me in 2015 with Barca.....not happy!!

Part-Timer

Is your wage budget tremendouly huge now? Perhaps that's the issue, which can be solved by shifting the funds back to transfers. Also some don't realise that 18/24 month installments on transfers affect future season budgets.

Hope this helps.

+ Reply to Thread