3eGQj.png

3d6lU.png

3dC3M.png

3dbJD.png

3dj7I.png

3dZuO.png

3dmCp.png

3eWKs.png

Facepack and logos megapacks from the screenshots you can download below.

GZFacepack

GZLogos

How to add GZskin16 7.3 gold in FM16

1. Download and extract the .rar file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).

Password is: 6un7o.tistory.com

2. Place the GZskin16 7.3 gold folder here:

Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins

Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.

3. Start FM16 and go to Preferences screen and then into the Interface tab.

You should see GZskin16 7.3 gold as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.

Hit the Confirm button.

Author: 6un7o.tistory.com

Great skin, how do i get cut out faces to work with this skin as when i use them the faces are far to small for the player profile page

gunzo player profile xml i think it is, you will have to shift the entire framework around/reduce or increase the pic size as well.

gunzo player profile xml i think it is, you will have to shift the entire framework around/reduce or increase the pic size as well.

would it be possible for you to do this for me then post it here as i have no clue how to edit please

would it be possible for you to do this for me then post it here as i have no clue how to edit please

No, i dont use this skin. Someone might but its prob a fair bit of work the skin is design primarily for his pack.

Once you adjust the container height of the frame in line 15

<container priority="1" minimum_height="350" >

you'll need to play with the inset values inset="150" in the lines underneath down to about 71.

No, i dont use this skin. Someone might but its prob a fair bit of work the skin is design primarily for his pack.

Once you adjust the container height of the frame in line 15

<container priority="1" minimum_height="350" >

you'll need to play with the inset values inset="150" in the lines underneath down to about 71.

Dont have a clue what your talking about so i suppose ill not be using this skin

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/13/2016 at 23:40, googol said:

Can someone tell me how to copy the scoreboard and match title bar from this skin to another?

Thnks

Open the titlebar.xml and match titlebar score.xml, have a read of the text it will tell you the graphics files you will need to take as well as those two files themselves into your panels folder.

Archived