Fm challenge - no transfer market

Just wondering if anyone has ever played fm with the challenge of only using players that have come through the club and not resorting to the transfer market? I'd like to know what people's experience of this are and how well they've done.

I also want to encourage people to undertake this challenge as I see it as a true test to those who think they have mastered the game. :D

I am currently undertaking this challenge with Valladolid who are predicted to fight against relegation and not surprisingly I am sitting bottom of the table!

Just wondering if anyone has ever played fm with the challenge of only using players that have come through the club and not resorting to the transfer market? I'd like to know what people's experience of this are and how well they've done.

I also want to encourage people to undertake this challenge as I see it as a true test to those who think they have mastered the game. :D

I am currently undertaking this challenge with Valladolid who are predicted to fight against relegation and not surprisingly I am sitting bottom of the table!

Hey Kuchiki, take a look here

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/437910-FM16-Youth-Academy-Challenge

Archived