Starting a save mid-season with true real-life results

brightonrock

Hi all, hopefully somebody can help!

I want to start a save at a mid-point in the mid-season in FM16, but having input the real results...so for example I could start on February 1st, with the results/league tables accurate to real life at that point.

I know to add a league under advanced rules and set it with a start date of Feb 1st, which would start the game at that date - but I can't work out how to input the 'real' results, rather than having the results simulated?

Am I being simple? (Probably!!)

Any help would be greatly appreciated - thanks!

sure there are some other league result files over at sortitoutsi/fmscout

these are great but be aware even though you have the correct scores the game does not generate the scorers

so it will only start recording that from start date so mid march, you will end up with the top goal scorer getting about 8(so as a Utd fan that's about right for a full season:D)

• 4 weeks later...
sure there are some other league result files over at sortitoutsi/fmscout

these are great but be aware even though you have the correct scores the game does not generate the scorers

so it will only start recording that from start date so mid march, you will end up with the top goal scorer getting about 8(so as a Utd fan that's about right for a full season:D)

I've input all the scores (I was intending on doing it for more than just the English Prem) and started a new game.

I did this mid-way through to check on my progress and if I'd made any mistakes, and it actually looked okay - the results worked fine, and the players had a reasonable number of goals (i.e. 10/12ish by January). However now I've finished inputting the results for the regular season (i.e. before the playoffs), it's cleared player stats altogether - they only have stats from the cup games that have been simulated.

Also, I can't get it to start on the day I want. I've found a way to get it to start on 2nd May, but can't get it to start on the 10th as I want it to.

Does anybody have any ideas for how to get the game to start on a specific day? I thought if I added a new nation (e.g. Gibraltar) and set it's season start date as 10th May, then added Gibraltar & England as active leagues, I could select "Gibraltar season start date" and it would work? But it seems to be greyed out every time.

Is there a 'cut-off' date for the game that it won't let you start after?

Archived