error in test rules

Roy Race 9

I have been working on a file changing various things in England via advanced rules

when I run the test to verify

I get this error re FA Carslberg Trophy, even though I have not made any changes to that comp

if I remove the comp I can fully verify the rules any ideas what the issue is

1f7411793b274e7f79f3d918bc37e3ab.png

• 1 month later...

i have a similar problem. i've created a custom lower league (with groups in each league), with the winners of each group in leagues qualify for another custom group-knockout tournament. when verify, the editor say no team found for stage 0 of the group-knockout tournament. highly appreciate if anyone can suggest or willing to take a look at the custom rules.

well mine was created with the latest winter update 16.3. i have tried every possible logic command available in the advance editor. tried link the two tournament together, try to get teams from the second tournament, league fate action it from the first tournament. nothing works. the nearest i get after everything get all verified is the second tournament didnt start during testing.

well mine was created with the latest winter update 16.3. i have tried every possible logic command available in the advance editor. tried link the two tournament together, try to get teams from the second tournament, league fate action it from the first tournament. nothing works. the nearest i get after everything get all verified is the second tournament didnt start during testing.

have you tried to test your file in game? editor test is not reliable

• 3 weeks later...

Not a huge editor but did you remove any teams or alter competitions that may impact on the teams registered to play in that particular competition in the initial in-game season?

Archived