Manager of the year oddity

So I'm managing Celtic. I won the league with a few games left to play before the cup final. So I went on holiday just before the final as couldn't be bothered to play those games. I won the writers manager of the year award in that time, again hardly a shock. What did surprise me was my assistant not only won the manager of the month award, but also came third in the writers manager of the year award! It was strange as the only games he was in charge for were those last couple of the season.

Scotland_%20History%20Award%20Winners_zpskiuh3iet.jpg

Purely speculative but do you get additional points for "winning the title" for example? I.e. the game handed both of you extra points; you for being in charge for the majority of the season and Baresi for handling the last game of the title winning season.

• Administrators

Do you happen to have a save game before the final few games you 'holidayed' for? Would be good if we could try and reproduce this internally. Let me know either way, thanks.

Do you happen to have a save game before the final few games you 'holidayed' for? Would be good if we could try and reproduce this internally. Let me know either way, thanks.

Sorry I dont. I didn't think much of it at the time when it happened other than it being a bit of a silly cosmetic thing. Although if he'd beaten me to first there would have been hell to pay, he'd have got his p45 in the post the next day!

Archived