Which Leagues To Load?

Hi, I'm looking to start a long-term Newcastle United save. I want to go fairly far into it, a few decades perhaps.

I was just wondering what database/league settings you guys would recommend. There's no point me having a load of leagues running, but I still want there to be an element of change and competition around Europe. I ran a few tests and it seems not loading up a league results in the same 2 or 3 teams winning that league year after year, it seems based on an undynamic reputation system. I've had Dinamo Zagreb winning the Croatian league every year for about 4 decades. I was thinking I could use the in game editor to tweak reputations randomly every few years, but I don't know if that would produce any glitches or not. I'm also keen to maintain a varied database, I don't want the world's best players to keep coming from the top nations, I want a few Yaya Toure's and Luis Suarez's. It seems to be the case that new staff only come from the loaded countries also. Loading only England results in virtually every team having fully English coaches and scouts, as well as owners, which seems unrealistic. I know it's a lot of information, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I'd greatly appreciate any input from someone with a bit more knowledge than myself :)

My computer's specs are:

Processor: AMD FX - 4350 Processor 4.20 GHz

RAM: 8gb

System Type: 64-bit Operating System

Hi, I'm looking to start a long-term Newcastle United save. I want to go fairly far into it, a few decades perhaps.

I was just wondering what database/league settings you guys would recommend. There's no point me having a load of leagues running, but I still want there to be an element of change and competition around Europe. I ran a few tests and it seems not loading up a league results in the same 2 or 3 teams winning that league year after year, it seems based on an undynamic reputation system. I've had Dinamo Zagreb winning the Croatian league every year for about 4 decades. I was thinking I could use the in game editor to tweak reputations randomly every few years, but I don't know if that would produce any glitches or not. I'm also keen to maintain a varied database, I don't want the world's best players to keep coming from the top nations, I want a few Yaya Toure's and Luis Suarez's. It seems to be the case that new staff only come from the loaded countries also. Loading only England results in virtually every team having fully English coaches and scouts, as well as owners, which seems unrealistic. I know it's a lot of information, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I'd greatly appreciate any input from someone with a bit more knowledge than myself :)

My computer's specs are:

Processor: AMD FX - 4350 Processor 4.20 GHz

RAM: 8gb

System Type: 64-bit Operating System

Well I load every league with all divisions as "View Only" but "Playable" for the leage the one I want to manage + I add all of the 6 "Continents" to the database with "Players Based in Nationality". This brings me about 350,000 players, but I face no slow down thanks to my PC specs. ( AMD FX-9590 @ 4.7 Ghz, 16 GB RAM, and Samsung SSD ). SSD plays good part here. Only thing that slows down is "Subscriptions" it keeps sending messages to Inbox about all leagues, but this can be solved by removing their subscriptions from the settings. Get warned; worth to try..

Archived