A save down under.

Hello folks.

Ive been thinking over the last few days of starting up a save in a way that i have never really played in any edition of FM,and that is starting off in Austrailia unemployed and seeing what happens and where i end up exactly.

My main question is though,how exactly would i set it up? for example what would be the best suited nations to get loaded up and stuff to gather a half-decent DB of players thats relevant to a save like this.

Quite intrigued by this so all feedback is very welcome.

Thanks for taking the time to read,and help me out ;)

Asian teams for the Asians Champions league.

We have a lot of Spanish players, so you could add that to the DB.

A lot of Aussies seem to get signed by Dutch, Germany and Korean (Japan, China as well, but they are not in the DB) teams, being realistic you could add these leagues.

We have quite a few Aussies in the UK, some playing lower division you may want to look at signing, so adding those nations could help as well.

NZ of course, as they have a team in the A League.

Both Melbourne and Sydney clubs will be the easiest to play, while Central coast mariners, Newcastle jets and Wellington phoenix will be the most challenging.

One thing i have noticed though is,why are teams not allowed to buy players from the same division? I found a DB over at fm scout which takes the leagues way down.lowest now is 3 national premier league think its called(4th tier of aussie football).Goes further down that though i see...

That's the rules. Presume it's to stop the bigger sides hoovering up talent from smaller ones.

Archived