FM16 Mid-game analysis screen

Hi,

i was wondering where can i see this kind of screen in FM16:

9Yl6Zrf.png

I could just select a category and then check which stats i want to see and then switch between players. In fm16 there you have to select a category and subcategory (completed, intercepted etc) for every single player, and it takes ages to view info that it took seconds to see in FM15. And not to mention that there is not pass completion rate in FM16. And as far as i'm concerned analysis screen went from usefull to completly useless. Please change it back because this is plain stupid. Is it more useful in any sense?

Because in FM15 if i wanted to see shots, chances, passes or whatever for multiple players it took me seconds, and now if takes around 50 clicks to always select and deselect every single thing for every single player.

And please don't dismiss my critisicsm beacause i'm not a "hater" and this is the single downside of FM16 to FM15 i noticed so far. I just don't see any upsides in this new system. It's a lot more complicated, slow and frustrating.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
Hi,

i was wondering where can i see this kind of screen in FM16:

9Yl6Zrf.png

I could just select a category and then check which stats i want to see and then switch between players. In fm16 there you have to select a category and subcategory (completed, intercepted etc) for every single player, and it takes ages to view info that it took seconds to see in FM15. And not to mention that there is not pass completion rate in FM16. And as far as i'm concerned analysis screen went from usefull to completly useless. Please change it back because this is plain stupid. Is it more useful in any sense?

Because in FM15 if i wanted to see shots, chances, passes or whatever for multiple players it took me seconds, and now if takes around 50 clicks to always select and deselect every single thing for every single player.

And please don't dismiss my critisicsm beacause i'm not a "hater" and this is the single downside of FM16 to FM15 i noticed so far. I just don't see any upsides in this new system. It's a lot more complicated, slow and frustrating.

Cheers

I agree somewhat with this and can be annoying having to click all over to see some things..

however I think FM16 makes you look at things better rather than just clicking one thing..

The tactics screen I would check where im leaking goals in the analysis bit then check which of my players play there what stats are they lacks then check there tackles, interceptions & other things to see what I need to improve..

Also in the squad screen you can edit what you see so you can add the pass completion stat along with others like, shots, shots on target, tackles, interceptions, assist & more..

Archived