New to FM

Allo mate and welcome.

I've been playing CM/FM for years and i'm still learning. This website is amazing for any help you may need. Tactically, training and good players are just some of the sub forums for you to have a butchers at.

With number 2 I cant help. But if you're on the game you could launch it and see :)

Good luck!

G'day mate!

I'm relatively new to FM still. I say that, but I've played it a ton and yet I'm still finding my way a bit (especially with tactics). It's fairly easy to pick up the basics in FM and if you're ever stuck, the forums are very handy.

As for Australia, the A-League is the only playable league however the National Premier Leagues do "exist" in-game as well.

Enjoy!

I'm the same as Ross but i've been playing since it was just Championship Manager in the 90's i believe...to this day i am still scratching my head at a lot of things about the game..

If it wasn't for this forum i'd have left this game alone years ago.

1) This likely depends on your already-existing knowledge of the sport. One thing I will say is that it is quite easy to completely miss some aspects of the game (i.e. not even realize they are there) for those new to the game, so definitely do some exploring in-game, checking all of the tabs, etc.

2) As answered before, just the A-League. If you want a list of all of the leagues that are available, here it is: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/373899-Complete-List-of-all-Countries-and-Leagues.

Archived