Is there a lower league database available for France?

I've been searching in the editors hideaway but can't find one. I found one on another site by searching google but it says its not based on real life or something.

I want to do a save in the lower leagues of France and do the French national team at the same time.

thanks.

do you have a link mate? can't be bothered to search for it! :o

1 Select Internet.

2 Type FM Scout in to Google

3 When on FM Scout, type France in the search box. (Top of screen should you not be bothered to look)

4 Look at list of databases.

5 Find database required and select link.

6 Click download now button.

I can download it for you and sent it you if you cant be bothered using those 6 very easy instructions. :rolleyes:

1 Select Internet.

2 Type FM Scout in to Google

3 When on FM Scout, type France in the search box. (Top of screen should you not be bothered to look)

4 Look at list of databases.

5 Find database required and select link.

6 Click download now button.

I can download it for you and sent it you if you cant be bothered using those 6 very easy instructions. :rolleyes:

it would have been a lot quicker for you just to post a link to it rather than type all that in ;)

I can't find 'internet' anyway so I can't do it...

Whilst it would have been quicker to direct link the database, this shows how lazy and/or awkward that you don't need to be when someone comes in and answers your question which isn't really needed.

Whilst it would have been quicker to direct link the database, this shows how lazy and/or awkward that you don't need to be when someone comes in and answers your question which isn't really needed.

I'm only joking. why do people always take things so seriously.

why do people always take things so seriously.

This....

do you have a link mate? can't be bothered to search for it!

I wouldn't have posted had you followed up with a fallible excuse as to why you couldn't be bothered to search for the database.

Archived