Create-a-team expectations

I decided to create my school team with a bunch of my friends and see how we can do in the EPL. Our reputation is absolutely tiny, our budgets are very small, our media prediction is 20th, yet my board is expecting us to qualify for continental soccer as a minimum expectation with only Preston North End type budgets. What information controls what the board expects of you when you create a team in the editor? What do I change so that my team is expected to attempt to avoid relegation as they should be? Thanks for the help in advance.

You could create a chairman in the editor with poor attributes and assign him to your club, but it could just be that your presence in the Premiership is overriding your reputation. Unlikely though, reputation usually drives everything/

Let me try that.......and I wouldn't think my presence would override it or wouldn't everyone in the Premier League be expected to qualify for continental competitions since they're also in the Premier League. When you look at my team after loading a game, it says my rep is obscure so its not like the game just randomly increased it to match the EPL. Let me try the creating a chairman thing and see what happens

Creating a chairman with low attributes didn't change anything :/ And I noticed that my predicted finish when viewing the teams (when you select which team to manage) is 5th even though I had made the media prediction 20th when I created the team. I'm not sure whats happening. Maybe my team is better than I think and it looks at the attributes of my players and decides on its own?

must be quality of players but i have absolutely no depth. my midfielders and attack are strong but my def and goalies are not great and my defenders are short and very poor in the air......and the backups are awful. Our reps are extremely obscure though haha

Archived