Quick question lads!

Alright lads just a quick question. I have been playing FM15 on my laptop with no problem at all and I have been told my laptop is not powerful enough to run the game I have got a Intel celeron processor 4 GB ram 500 GB hard drive and Intel HD graphics. I just wanna know how my laptop runs the game so well after being told it is not powerful enough cheers.

Two things to bear in mind

1 There are many female members on this forum so addressing this as lads could potentially offend

2 Who told you that your laptop was not powerful enough

You can find the Minimum Specs for FM15 in the forum header. You can also try the free demo and gauge from that. If someone told you that, it won't be because of the hard drive. Most likely processor and/or graphics card/chip.

Indeed but with each new version comes more processing & memory commitments so eventually the requirements to run a single nation (I assume that's the benchmark for min specs) will be pushed upwards, it's a reasonable bet that if you're okay now you'll be okay for FM16 but don't take that as an absolute.

Indeed but with each new version comes more processing & memory commitments so eventually the requirements to run a single nation (I assume that's the benchmark for min specs) will be pushed upwards, it's a reasonable bet that if you're okay now you'll be okay for FM16 but don't take that as an absolute.

in fairness, FM hasn't really updated their minimum specs since the introduction of the 3D engine

and it still makes me laugh when I load up the editor 'we recommend that you run the editor on a high-end machine with 2GB of RAM or more'

high-end machine, 2GB RAM

pick one (pretty sure that hasn't changed since FM07, when that actually was true)

Archived