Unregistered loan player

I have a player who is on loan but I cannot play him because he is unregistered. This seems to be because there is a transfer embargo on his club. The problem is that he is at my club (being trained) and I am paying part of his wages. This has been the situation for 5 months. There is no option to terminate the loan. Is there anyway round this as I am at the limit of my wage budget and getting rid of him would allow me to get another player.

I have a player who is on loan but I cannot play him because he is unregistered. This seems to be because there is a transfer embargo on his club. The problem is that he is at my club (being trained) and I am paying part of his wages. This has been the situation for 5 months. There is no option to terminate the loan. Is there anyway round this as I am at the limit of my wage budget and getting rid of him would allow me to get another player.

If you can add a manger to the parent club do so and see if you can terminate the loan from the parent club. They may have a 'can be recalled' clause.

I do believe that a lot of loans can't be terminated at all as the parent club has received a fee for loaning the player. Or something like that :-)

If you can add a manger to the parent club do so and see if you can terminate the loan from the parent club. They may have a 'can be recalled' clause.

I do believe that a lot of loans can't be terminated at all as the parent club has received a fee for loaning the player. Or something like that :-)

That worked, thanks.

I think it is unlikely that a club would pay the wages of a player for all this time without being able to play them. Maybe I should record this as a bug.

That worked, thanks.

I think it is unlikely that a club would pay the wages of a player for all this time without being able to play them. Maybe I should record this as a bug.

Glad it worked for you.

I'd probably report it as a bug.

Archived