AIK Affiliate Club - No players want to go

I recently got AIK in Sweeden as an affiliate club for my West Ham team (15 seasons in and dominating the EPL, Champions league etc..)

Really focused on my youth the past few season so have got quite a large U21 & U18's squads. I thought AIK would be idea as they have great facilites and are challenging for the league and would give me the option of sending my youth players out there for some experience.

Problem is 0 players want to go there, from the players valued at 12k right through to a couple of £3m players no one wants to go. Is this a bug or am i missing something?

Also, any suggestions on some good feeder clubs abroad, would rather my youth players going abroad and challenging for a title possibly playing in the europa league than playing mid table league 1 football and coming back with av ratings of 6.70 etc..

Any help would be much appreciated :)

There could be a bug with the feedback, do AIK have space in their squad for the loan players?

Other reasons could be that some players would not be good enough to be in the AIK senior squad while others might think they are too good for AIK.

The only people who can see this information are SI so a thread in the bugs forum & a save before you attempt to move the players to AIK would be a good idea.

There could be a bug with the feedback, do AIK have space in their squad for the loan players?

Other reasons could be that some players would not be good enough to be in the AIK senior squad while others might think they are too good for AIK.

The only people who can see this information are SI so a thread in the bugs forum & a save before you attempt to move the players to AIK would be a good idea.

Yeah they have space and have tried 30 odd players to send all of them say no - weird one

Yeah they have space and have tried 30 odd players to send all of them say no - weird one

It seems very unlikely to me that, out of thirty players, all are either not good enough or too good for AIK, and not a single player would be interested anyway. Now, a couple other questions: are they the sort of affiliate club that you have the option of sending players to? I would assume so since you even have the option to send players, and I can't remember right off if FM even differentiates affiliates that way anyway, but worth asking. Second question: is it possible there could be a work permit issue of some sort, maybe Sweden has stricter work permit rules or squad rules relating to foreigners?

Archived