Players not being used in U19 matches

Hello, can somebody tell me why aren't my 1st team players being used in U19 match?

It is friendly.

I made them available.

There are only 2 youth players in U19 squad.

It happened more than once.

I only saw one player picked once, he was on trial. I dont know why is this happening but it's a problem because I can't keep my players fit.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes, thanks.

I think there is a limit on how many can be used (English League). Also depending on how you set it up and who takes control e.g ass-man, they might not use them but generally they do use some.

Might need more information re if it is a friendly and they are say only 50/60% fit, the person managing the youth team may not pick them for that reason.

Hopefully you may get some more information from other users that will know more than me.

:)

Yeah, it is a friendly, it is nothing special, I always maintained fitness levels by arranging U19 friendlies and making 1st team available.

Aside from your issue which "It was a friendly" doesn't answer my question it looks like you need better squad management.

There is very little reason to have to arrange U19 friendlies to keep your first team fit. You either have too many players or don't rotate them enough.

In terms of matches looking at the match rules in FM the official U19 group matches do not allow any overage players in the match squad in Croatia.

Aside from your issue which "It was a friendly" doesn't answer my question it looks like you need better squad management.

There is very little reason to have to arrange U19 friendlies to keep your first team fit. You either have too many players or don't rotate them enough.

In terms of matches looking at the match rules in FM the official U19 group matches do not allow any overage players in the match squad in Croatia.

First of all, what's with attitude? I dont need better squad management, arranging friendlies for match fitness was always fine, clubs do that all the time "behind closed doors". Croatia doesn't have Reserve teams so U19 was always used for that.

Second of all, you were right, there is a new rule, no more over19 players even in friendlies. So....thanks I guess.

Archived