I want to play Football Manager on another computer.

Just copy your save, tactics, shorlists, and any misc graphics (faces,skins, etc) you may have and that should be right. On a side note I keep a copy of these (minus the face packs) synced on my onedrive so I can access from the multiple different computers I use.

Bascially, just copy the "Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015" folder, everything you need should be in there. Easier than going through each individual folder looking for the files you need. If the folder is too big you can save space by not copying the savegames you won't be using.

Of course you'll need to redownload the game on the new computer from the same steam account, but that should go without saying.

Cloud Saving is still in FM15, however it's not really a quick way to transfer content from one computer to another if they are in the same home (or if you have slow internet) as you'd need to upload the save game to steams servers and then redownload it from your new computer when it would be quicker to just transfer manually.

However if you don't have any way to manually transfer your save game to another computer then you can use the Steam Cloud Feature, you just need to ensure when saving your game you select the steam cloud rather than local option (same when selecting to load)

Archived