My B team does a better job...

Hello.

So, Everton 3rd season, dream team already. Playing great football.

But there is one annoying thing. I love to rotate, but this season I wanted to play the A team more. I mean, it feels unrealistic to switch the entire team so often.

I wanted to give the B team a little less playtime.

Like, League match, then 3 days rest, and a champions league match. But changing 2 or 3 players always gives me a MUCH better performance.

I will post my teams, but you can see Murphy isnt far of from shaqiri, McCharty has a bit up to Romero, but does a nice job. Ghoulam and coleman are awesome backups and so on.

Jagielka can still be a rock.

So, to never have the same eleven is sucessful. Whenever I start with the same lineup 2 matches in a row, the results is pretty poor.

And yes, its cause of this, i Still get the results but the play is better.

Im pretty sure its this. Some games, I dont dominate, thats fine, I know how it is, sometimes you loose no matter what. But when I use my old method, I never had this issue, the team actually has played very, very well the last previous 2 seasons.

This is cause I changed the lineup all the time. No that I keep my dream team on a few matches in a row, the result is not good.

And they arent even that tired, they have like 93-95 % health. They are fit, they are not tired.

But a 97-98 % healthy player seem to do a MUCH better job than a 91-94 % health. Its just so good, its so OP in this game to change players.

fTnSM9q.jpg

qWfnm2R.jpg

There's no real difference between 90% or 98% condition its all in your head. There must be other reasons for the results and not condition, the ME treats the players same with regards to that. It's only when you get down to the mid/low 80% that there'd be a slight difference but that wouldn't be until latter stages of the game.

Just because you think your best 11 is your best doesn't actually mean it is. It's how it functions as a team and unit that is the key. If someone has the wrong attributes, wrong attitude, wrong PPM's etc it can make a huge difference. Just because someone is better as an individual doesn't mean he's a better team player.

I'm not really sure what you are asking help for though, can you be a bit clearer please especially when you already have a thread open for this tactic....

There's no real difference between 90% or 98% condition its all in your head. There must be other reasons for the results and not condition, the ME treats the players same with regards to that. It's only when you get down to the mid/low 80% that there'd be a slight difference but that wouldn't be until latter stages of the game.

Just because you think your best 11 is your best doesn't actually mean it is. It's how it functions as a team and unit that is the key. If someone has the wrong attributes, wrong attitude, wrong PPM's etc it can make a huge difference. Just because someone is better as an individual doesn't mean he's a better team player.

I'm not really sure what you are asking help for though, can you be a bit clearer please especially when you already have a thread open for this tactic....

I know that, and I made it clear that the A team does not perform bad. I made it clear that its when I have the same starting eleven for several games.

I went back to switching the lineup all the time, like never having the same 11. The A team plays the big important matches, and they do that VERY well.

I also built my team around this formation and have excellent players for each role.

Maybe its just for me, but when my players are fully fit, almost 100 % health, I never loose a game.

When we are getting down to around 90 before a game, thats when they dont play like they should

It is just you because that's not how it works so please don't spread myths such as its over powered etc as that's just spreading misinformation.

Strange that you say you have excellent players for each role too because looking at some of the players in your team they have big weaknesses when viewing their scout reports. For example Vollands lacks intelligence on the pitch and is slow at anticipating situations. Shaqiri is a selfish type of player who lacks any real kind of decision making. Lucas Silva likes to shoot from distance a lot and play his way out of trouble. Not exactly the best player for linking midfield to attack or a deep playmaker of any kind in the current set up you use. Quite a few of the players in the starting 11 of the A team have a lot of flaws and a few PPM's that work against you with the roles you've given them. No question your team can do well but I'd not class some of the players as being excellent for the roles they have, far from it truth be told.

Still don't see the point of the thread and you've still gave one when I asked above. What is is you want as you've not actually asked anything? I need a reason to leave it open as you already have a thread about this formation so unless I get a good reason one of the threads will be closed.

Archived