Could someone help me to.......

EnigMattic1

Basically, I'm looking to scrap the current Champions League setup and replace it with a straight off 'Knock Out' like the "Gool 'ol days", only using the league champions and to bring back the Cup Winners Cup. What I would like to know is,

1) Is the CWC still in the editor as an extinct competition? If so, can it be re-activated? - I now know this is still in the database. If re-activated, will the rules be in place?

2) How would I go about replacing the Champions League?

3) How do I set it up to just use league champions and cup winners (in the case of the CWC)?

4) There is only 54 countries in UEFA which will not break down into an even knockout competition. Any suggestions for a way around this?

I appreciate that I am asking a lot but I am not expecting anyone to do the work for me, just offer a little advice to point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

you need to make everything - new club continental rules. you will loose coefficients and some of fixture rules wont work in game

So its not going to be possible to use the cwc that's already there?

Would anyone be interested in helping me with this project? I have no problem doing it alone but a second pair of hands wouldn't go amiss :lol:

Archived