What is up with goals from rebounds?

So i quit the game a month or two ago because the ME was just weird, longshots would be scored in literally every game. Now that seems to be at a much more healthy level but i have to ask, what is up with goals from rebounds? I am talking primarily about the rebounds from free-kicks that hit the bar. When this happens it seems like all defenders forget that they are playing football and they just stand still and give the forwards a free goal. It is ridiculous. Is anybody else having this experience?

Sell your keeper and get a worse one, I think the shooter is trying too hard to not hit close to your keeper, that they hit the woodwork, unfortunately your other players isn't good enough in anticipation and whatever else allow them to react, to catch the rebound.

Mine seem to handle it pretty well, my keeper is good enough to stop the kick if it would be a goal, but not good enough to scare them into hitting the woodwork, so woodwork rebounds is fairly rare and then my players seems pretty good at getting to it first. (Prolly take good anticipation, positioning and lots of speed)

Archived