Lincs & Humber 2015 (Released)

OK so I finally got round to getting the game AND updating my database.

Its been through rigorous testing up to 2018 and beyond.

All nations should work as expected and it features all the balance from previous years plus minor bug fixes and improvements to long save playability.

Please post any feedback here so I can keep improving!

Lincs & Humber 2015

Notes:

Current version 3.01

No Graphics included, will follow as standalone release later on.

First release so expect some minor errors. I will be playing this so anything I find I will improve and put a new issue out of it is game breaking or serious immediately.

All credit goes to the clubs of the regions of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire featured here for any likenesses.

Special thanks to Dan Sylvester and the rest of the team at Grimsby Borough.

https://app.box.com/s/aqqkhl61jmmvdh8l5j64

OR

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=364227271

Screenshots:

Premier League:

hIBUh1Y.png?1

National Team:

AyGEgBI.png?1

(some players were given citizenship based on other factors than birth city, such as strong connections with the nation.

It looks sooo much better when I have done graphics but very busy at the moment due to lots of parties between 20th dec and going back to work in early Jan. Will find time soon!

What Lincs teams are included? Just major, or all major and minor?
Can you post screenshots?

Didnt think anyone would be THAT interested :D

Screenies coming and as for detail, it goes down to the top village teams in the district Saturday leagues (where info available).

Excellent work as always nine_iron

Thats because it is last years work. Some minor bugs, just cosmetic and not my fault (couldnt predict the editor). Plays really well in FM15, quite a challenge at the moment with my Grimsby side.

I am looking forward to trying out Grimsby Boro too!

Maybe if all goes well I should run a signup, they were fun in the past. That is more of a summer thing for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Sure, just had my first week in a new job, right after the holidays means I have been extra busy. Thankfully tomorrow is a blank slate at the moment... Im sure the wife will change that with chores however but I will still try to find the time.

I am planning on doing more work on databases this coming week as I settle into a new routine. Let me know if you need anything else or something specific.

I can tell you it is pretty simple around clubs, the nation generally sucks however in qualification rounds, even if it does chalk up a few wins. I am looking to address that issue as I would like some progressions after 5-10 years!

Cheers NI,

I loaded your file to have a look, took me a little while to work out you'd replaced Azerbaijan.

Yeah. I noticed something similar last year with new nations, they went nowhere in terms of development unlike previous years. Even inflating reputations of club sides and their facilities didn't seem to help.

Cheers NI,

I loaded your file to have a look, took me a little while to work out you'd replaced Azerbaijan.

Yeah. I noticed something similar last year with new nations, they went nowhere in terms of development unlike previous years. Even inflating reputations of club sides and their facilities didn't seem to help.

I overwote CIA and moved Ajbn to Asia to make space in Europe. Seemed to work well.

I grew Grimsby big enouh to be euro cup semi final lists, got very close to 2nd in chams league groups too, beat some big teams.

• 1 month later...

Archived