Scouting/Searching for players problem

In previous FM's, when you went to search for players (the Scouting section in FM15), at the side there were arrows for up and down which you could click and you could go through the list with ease. In this one they have been taken out. Why is that? Can someone from SI please answer that question? It makes searching for players so much more difficult, as, if you try to drag it, it goes down too far, even if you try to be delicate with it.

I understand if you have a mouse you can scroll down, but I play it on my laptop which has no scrolling facility, so I have to drag it down or click and it goes way too far. Please, on your next patch, put the arrows back at the top and bottom of the list so we can click through the players more easily!

You can click on the bar to go up/down one page. Isn't that the same as the arrows? You can also use the page up/page down keyboard buttons if you have those. I assume you can also drag two fingers to scroll if your touchpad has that functionality. Plenty of options. Best one though is probably to attach a mouse.

Seems like with people transitioning from desktops and mouses to laptops and touchpads, they wouldn't go and remove a convenient functionality...but apparently they have. I sit in a recliner with a laptop, there's no convenient place to use a mouse, even a wireless one. 7 years of FM, and this year's edition is the most disappointing from an interface aspect.

Archived