Final Champions vs Nations

staff

How is it possible that after so many years doing FM, continue to have the final of the Champions League with players representing their national teams? Is it so complicated to fix this situation?

Thank you

You've probably answered your own question. Unless of course SI just thinks it's hilarious that there's a fairly serious bug still in the game. Think that sounds right?

I did not answer anything. What I want is that once you buy the game every year, there are the fewest possible errors. This particular is enough to destroy an epoch that took hours to make.

You answered i, ironically, with your rhetorical question "Is it so complicated to fix this situation?". Yes, it probably is.

Whether it is easy or difficult do not know. What I know is that paid for a product that is not cheap and I want to faithfully portray reality. If the numbers are bad sweaters do not care. Now it is a matter of such grave ... and how SI is so good, they should fix this. Already done long ago. It is a duty, not sympathy.

That could be true if it were an isolated case. This question happens to everyone, just do not need to put any file to analyze.

No it doesn't, and yes you do. Even if it was happening to everyone, then another file is always going to help them narrow down what is going wrong.

To be honest, coming in moaning about a bug and then flat out saying that you won't report it properly is the epitome of pointlessness.

If there is futility continues, year after year, to give money for an unfinished product. The game has been around for 100 years, and continues with the same mistakes ever. Everyone sees. Everyone knows. All check. Nobody corrects. Now you come, too smart, to say I have to send the file to see the error? The SI knows perfectly what the bug ... and you also know, but prefer to stay well regarded as the defense lawyer for something that should be a must (for those who sell services to us, customers) and not sympathy. Rests: they do not need you.

This is not to mention that once again launch the game with blunders in ME ... maybe there is for Christmas can get a save.

Much publicity, too show-off but in the end ... it's always the same story.

As for you, still happy and content to play ... you spend hours trying to reach the final of the Champions League, which then when you get on the field you have the players in B equipped.

If there is futility continues, year after year, to give money for an unfinished product. The game has been around for 100 years, and continues with the same mistakes ever. Everyone sees. Everyone knows. All check. Nobody corrects. Now you come, too smart, to say I have to send the file to see the error? The SI knows perfectly what the bug ... and you also know, but prefer to stay well regarded as the defense lawyer for something that should be a must (for those who sell services to us, customers) and not sympathy. Rests: they do not need you.

This is not to mention that once again launch the game with blunders in ME ... maybe there is for Christmas can get a save.

As for you, still happy and content to play ... you spend hours trying to reach the final of the Champions League, which then when you get on the field you have the players in B equipped.

Word salad! Yay!

You clearly don't have much of a grasp of software, and indeed the fact that it will ALWAYS have bugs. You don't like this? Unfortunate, but that's the way it is. If you want perfect software, you won't get it. Anywhere.

I reported this to the bugs forum the other day. They said it was a Beta bug but will carry on into the full game if you kept your game save from the Beta. So a temporary fix is to just withdraw your players from their nations when they get called up.

I reported this to the bugs forum the other day. They said it was a Beta bug but will carry on into the full game if you kept your game save from the Beta. So a temporary fix is to just withdraw your players from their nations.

And with that, we see the reason why you should report your bugs, or at least take a cursory glance at the bugs forum to see if any there are any workarounds or updates on the issue you're seeing.

But I suppose, wailing at a wall on here is much more fun :p

And with that, we see the reason why you should report your bugs, or at least take a cursory glance at the bugs forum to see if any there are any workarounds or updates on the issue you're seeing.

But I suppose, wailing at a wall on here is much more fun :p

I see your point but with this bug, you have to create a new save for the fix and many people don't want to create a new save.

I see your point but with this bug, you have to create a new save for the fix and many people don't want to create a new save.

Yeah, not disputing that, just pointing out that uploading saves and reporting bugs properly helps - you found out that you could create a new save (a rubbish option I know) and a small workaround for any current saves. None of which you would've got without reporting it properly, which you did.

Yeah, not disputing that, just pointing out that uploading saves and reporting bugs properly helps - you found out that you could create a new save (a rubbish option I know) and a small workaround for any current saves. None of which you would've got without reporting it properly, which you did.

Fair enough, good point. :D

Archived