Tutoring

Im not sure if this is the right place for this but im assuming this goes under training.

I brought in a few 30 something free agents to tutor my very young anderlecht squad. Most of them have higher reputation than my youngsters and ive given them higher squad statuses but the tutoring option still shows no available tutees for all of them. Anyone know why this is?

There are definitely some funkiness with the tutoring responses you get sometimes.

I got one instance where my 25 year old midfielder had one guy he could tutor, but when I released that youngster on free (as a test) the text shown for tutoring was now that my midfielder was too young to tutor.

I also get some 'Player already has a role in the senior team and can't be tutored' for young players. I have no clue what that might mean.

Also I found that personalities are not showing correctly in the game. All pre-generated players in the database will not have worse than Balanced personality shown, even if their scores are low enough for some of the negative ones like 'Unambitious' or 'Low determination'. I have seen one newgen at game start (for filling up playable teams) have the personality 'Low determination', but when looking at his stats in the in-game editor, he actually also have PRO=17 which should make him 'Fairly Professional' instead.

I won't bother much with tutoring until this is fixed in a patch.

Archived