FM15 4231 Concho - great start

Hi,

I've been having a great start to the FM15 beta. I started a post for FM14 trying to recreate Roberto Martinez's Everton style with patient passing and build up, and had good success with all the advice. I never released the tactic though. At the start of the beta I started from scratch but I chose Chelsea as my starting team (because I wanted to buy & sell - don't like that with Everton as I like all the players lol). I understand I'm winning with a great team and haven't yet tried it with any other team, haven't had time, but if you wanna try it out any feedback would be great.

Anyway I don't know if it's because I have a far superior team, made good signings or just got lucky and found a tactic that works, but I very loosely based this on possession Martinez style, with 2 DMC's but I pulled the AMC back to MC to play Fabregas there as a central Advanced Playmaker/Support. For the DMC's I use an Anchor Man and a Roaming Playmaker, who has 5 assists in 8 games. I also tried the new Raumdeuter in the AMR position and bought Blaszczykowski and he has been awesome, 12 games, 11 goals, 2 assists, 2 Premier League player of the month's and an avg rating of 8.11 in the league.

I bought and sold a lot - in came Blaszczykowski and Khedira for the first team and squad players Townsend, Oviedo, Stones, Wanyama, Juan Jesus.

Out went Ivanovic, Oscar, Schurrle, Ramires and a few fringe players.

I've also got Barkley joining in January, and Byram, back on loan to Leeds.

I plan to play at least a season with this before starting a save with Everton, but it's working so well I thought I'd ask others to try it to help develop it.

I have won 8 out of 8 in the league, scored 28, conceded 4 and I'm 5 points clear of Man City after just 8 games. I've had tough games too, City at home (2-0), Spurs away (5-0), Liverpool away (2-1). I've also won 2 out of 2 in Europe

Anyway here are some screenies:

Tactic.jpg

Squad.jpg

League.jpg

Prem.jpg

Results.jpg

So, if you fancy trying it out, here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jexwpjl03m6i23x/4231_Concho.tac

It's the first tactic I've ever uploaded but I'm doing so, not to say it's great, but to see how I can develop it so please leave feedback.

Of all people, you signed Townsend??? Yuck lol

Looks very similar to the tactic I setup with in my chelsea game, except I have STR as Defensive Forward, AMR as Winger Attack, CM as AP Attack, and a Regista instead of Roaming Playmaker. Emelano picked up Sergi Samper for me in my second season who wasn't even on my radar, but he ended up being perfect for the Regista role. Costa and Schurlle are nuts as Defensive Forwards. Crazy work rate from the both of them.

It's pretty good mate. Finished 2nd with Spurs in my first season. Started pretty well in 2nd season too.

I have issues with the striker scoring goals though, might just be mine being a bit ****. I bought Doumbia and he's been turd, he was class in 14.

• 2 months later...

Archived