FM14 - how can i save opposition player instructions?

I use saved OI's all the time. I view it as part of a general game plan rather than means of dealing with individual opponents. For example, a part of it is showing all wingers inside. I don't care if that's where they want to go, it's where I'm well covered so I'll gladly take that chance instead of letting them beat me on the outside for a free cross. Stuff like that can certainly be useful with a more specific tactics.

I use saved OI's all the time. I view it as part of a general game plan rather than means of dealing with individual opponents. For example, a part of it is showing all wingers inside. I don't care if that's where they want to go, it's where I'm well covered so I'll gladly take that chance instead of letting them beat me on the outside for a free cross. Stuff like that can certainly be useful with a more specific tactics.

What happens if they have a poor outside foot and poor crossing ability? Surely you would be better off pushing them outside to limit their attacking threat.

What happens if they have a poor outside foot and poor crossing ability? Surely you would be better off pushing them outside to limit their attacking threat.

As I said, I don't really care. If I pushed them wide then I'd have to change the rest of the setup to deal with the outside threat (however poor it is) and that's not how I play. Even the worst players can beat you if you give them enough chances and my team are not set up to deal with a lot of crosses hence the OI's.

Archived