Transfer Budget

For some reason my transfer budget has suddenly gone to minus £7m. Last month it was minus £900k due to some payments being made for players I hadn't signed hitting targets (goals, appearances etc) but overnight it has suddenly gone up a huge amount. I've not had any updates saying we had to pay a certain amount to anyone, is there a screen I can look at that might tell me?

For some reason my transfer budget has suddenly gone to minus £7m. Last month it was minus £900k due to some payments being made for players I hadn't signed hitting targets (goals, appearances etc) but overnight it has suddenly gone up a huge amount. I've not had any updates saying we had to pay a certain amount to anyone, is there a screen I can look at that might tell me?

"Transfers" -> "clauses" maybe? Never seen a transfer budget in the negative before though

Can't see anything there that would suggest why. It is quite annoying as I have over £50k spare in the wage budget that would take a chunk of it out but it won't let me adjust it and now I can't even make a pre contract signing as the signing on fee/agent fee can't be covered.

Archived