Where could I actually find the settings folder? FM2013

FrazT had told me that before here

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/393808-Is-FM2013-switching-tactical-options-on-its-own

And I replied that I could not find it.

I did select Hidden Items, which is the file explorer and it's staight forward, and then it doesn't make any sense to me what so ever

So, my question is, after I open the file explorer with Hidden Items ticked (nothing changes with or without a tick anyway) what is the next step to get me to this

1. Click “Start”

2. Click your username on the start Menu (the only options are "lock", "change profile pic", or sign out)

3. Click on “AppData” and then “Roaming” and then delete

Basically, my problem is that after I had turned marking from zonal to man-2-man and then back to zonal, the actual game would still turn it to man-2-man at random time during the match. FrazT advised me to clear out the settings folder, but how can I do it if I can't find where it is :(

C drive; Users; User name; App Data; Roaming; Sports Interactive; FM 2013, Settings

After I've deleted the settings file, it did obviously clear out all my previous settings and preferences, but the problem still persists.

The game just "picks" either my 4-2-1-2-1 tactic or the 4-1-2-2-1 and although team setting is "marking zonal", whenever I check the players instructions, they are all set to "man2man" marking!

Not only it's extremely aggrievating, but it spoils the game experience.

Any suggestions how to change that?

Archived