I don't know even what to say

I don't know even what to say. Another great match where AI goalkeeper is almost a god. ME can ever really totally discouraged. Occasionally it does not matter, but during the season, a similar situation is repeated too often.

2014_05_24_00005.jpg

It's. Your. Tactics.

If you post so information about your set-up with roles, instructions, etc, then there are plenty of people who could help you. Posting an image with a remark about the ME tells us nothing at all.

Toff - you opened up another thread a few days ago, neglecting to give us any useful tactical information that you were asked for. Please keep your requests for help in that thread, rather than opening up new ones just for a new rant. Constructive feedback has a thread in GD if you have some. Until you can prove you have a perfect tactical set up though I suggest you seek some guidance first.

I can assure you as an Arsenal fan, I have sat through countless games of us giving away a stupid goal after dominating the game. Our first defeat at the Emirates we had a ridiculous number of shots (some 45 if my memory is correct) and West Ham won 1-0 with their only shot of the game, a stupid breakaway goal. It happens in real life, it happens in FM.

Archived