Premiership Clan Versus King of the Hill FM 2014

newim_zps8c18a27e.jpg[/url

Brought to you by the people behind The Versus 2013 Leagues (http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/356680-PGC-Versus-the-King-of-The-Hill ).

The Premiership Clan is happy to present the Versus Online games KING OF THE HILL for FM 2014.

We have put in place an avenue for FM players to come and bring their single player teams to compete against others online via the Versus option as we did in FM13.

I will then post the results on this thread and teams and players will be sorted in leagues similar to the FM13 format.

Games will be hosted on an ad-hoc basis from Thursday to Sunday evening. There will be a new Steam group to notify players of the scheduled games.

This is open to everyone.

If this is something you would like to do you can PM me your details (steamid , Skype) so when I host a game I can send you a PM. Also if you are browsing the steam server list and see PC All Welcome then feel free to join.

Normally I have found that a 6 human team league playing home and away takes about 1 hour to 2 hours. I will always save the game after every round of matches so if the game crashes I can reload the game and progress will not be lost.

Please note that the teams in this are normally of a high standard and normally dominate their top divisions in single player and European football.

Please also feel free to post details of your competing team on this thread. (See below for my Man Utd Template)

Good luck and have fun. I look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield.

Belly,

Premiership Clan

Name : Belly Mcfish

Team : Manchester United

Season : 2027/2028 Season 15

Trophies : 17

World Club Cup

Champions League

Premier League X4

Community Shield X4

FA CUP X3

League Cup X4

Will be updated as the game progresses.

First versus .... played 10 won 8 drew 2 finishing top

Didn't expect to finish top did expect to do well but not top very happy with what I saw ive built a very good clan side being very shrewd spending very little and selling more than bought tonight was fun quick and enjoyable defo be up for another in the coming days.

• 2 weeks later...

Name : Scott pendlebury

Team : Southampton

Season : 2022/2023 Season 9

Trophies : 11

Premier league x2

FA cup x2

League cup x 1

Community shield x2

Europa league x2

Champions league x1

European super cup x1

Name: Ryan Callan

Team: Everton

Season: 2030/31 Season 17 (9 seasons with Everton, online game)

Trophies : 25

Premier League: 3

FA Cup: 4

League Cup: 3

Community Shield: 4

Champions League: 3

Europa League: 1

Club World Championship: 3

Euro Super Cup: 4

• Goldy unpinned this topic

Archived