I was Brazil National Coach. I failed to win two Copa Américas and the Home World Cup, however I was going well in the South America Qualifying for 2018 WC and a good campaign in Rio 2016. I qualified for second stage of Rio 2016 in the same week I won the Copa America 3rd place match (thing I didn't win in the previous Copa America). I think funny even Brazil going well in WC Qualifying and leading it and the good campaign in Rio 2016, they waited the Copa America final to quit me as coach (they could have done this crazeness already when I lost in Copa America semifinal ,they shouldn't wait the Copa ends for that, at least this would have more sense).

They got Tite (2012 FIFA club world champion for Corinthians) as coach, they are keep going the good way in the WC qualy, but he lost the Rio 2016 final.

I think FM should observe better some info before to decide an attitude like this, I failed to win two Continental cups and a WC at home, but I was close to win a title that Brazil don't have till now: a gold medal in football. And the good campaing for WC qualy, leading the group.

I guess it's sort of a tough break, but failing to win WC2014 and the two Copa Americas, you were lucky to stay as long as you did.

Agreed. Failing to win 2 Copa America's and the World Cup in Brazil, as manager of Brazil means, more than likely, they're going to fire you unfortunately!

Archived