How can I create a screenshot and post with a thread?

Alt + F9 should take a screenshot, which will be save in your Documents>sports interactive>FM 2014 folder. Load it into whatever your favorite photo editor is (I use Irfanview) to crop it and save it so you get just the parts you want. Then upload it to an image sharing site like imageshack. Then when you view your image on the photo site, it will give you a forum tag to use to paste it into a thread. Holler back if you have any trouble.

I have never been able to get the direct image function on the forums to work; I don't think it does. Really though, http://imgur.com/ or https://imageshack.com are a couple of the most popular, and are very easy to use. Just create an account, upload your screenshots to them and voila! It really is quite simple, and you can host a good number of them for free.

i personally use steam, screenshot ingame, alt and tab to screenshots, upload them to steam, go to steam, click on the picture and right click, copy image url and then stick tags around it with the last one havning a / at the start of img

i personally use steam, screenshot ingame, alt and tab to screenshots, upload them to steam, go to steam, click on the picture and right click, copy image url and then stick tags around it with the last one havning a / at the start of img

I'll do that. Thanks

• 2 years later...

I've tried the Steam screenshot way and for some reason it's not posting them on the forum :( do I have to upload the pictures as public or anything simple like that?

EDIT: I was using the page URL and not the link adress, sorted it now :D

Archived