Shots on Target a bad joke

Why bother giving any player a "Finishing" rating, the shots/shots on target ratio is a joke, it gets to the point that you celebrate a shot on target

like you would a goal.

just about every match I have 20 odd shots but with only 2 or 3 on target regardless of the players finishing rating, I get this happens a few times a season but not every week.

Also whats with the strikers shooting from 30/40 yards (without shoot on sight being set) with only the GK to beat and they always almost hit the corner flag.

Match Engine needs an overhaul, so buggy, back to FM13 for me until its resolved/patched.

I love the games I still have the original Championship Manager and moved to FM when they split but this Match Engine is the worst by a long way.

Point of note - you actually get more realistic stats if install and use the "instant Results" button.

Why bother giving any player a "Finishing" rating, the shots/shots on target ratio is a joke, it gets to the point that you celebrate a shot on target

like you would a goal.

just about every match I have 20 odd shots but with only 2 or 3 on target regardless of the players finishing rating, I get this happens a few times a season but not every week.

Also whats with the strikers shooting from 30/40 yards (without shoot on sight being set) with only the GK to beat and they always almost hit the corner flag.

Match Engine needs an overhaul, so buggy, back to FM13 for me until its resolved/patched.

I love the games I still have the original Championship Manager and moved to FM when they split but this Match Engine is the worst by a long way.

Point of note - you actually get more realistic stats if install and use the "instant Results" button.

It's your .....

I have half my shots on target. The problem must be something you're doing.

Archived