Can't start Penalty Shootout

I might be being blind/dumb but can anyone see a way for me to start the shootout?

h25z.png

I've chosen my kickers, but the only buttons I can see is to change the settings and to go to my home screen. When I go there, the continue button is "Match" and that brings me back here. I also cannot go on holiday as its a matchday.

I hope you've saved it quite recently, as chances are you'll need to just switch it off and on again. This can happen from time to time, particularly if you've gone to change something just before the shoot out. Hugely frustrating.

You can try clicking on a player's profile and see if that lets you continue from there, but I daresay you'll be snookered. Thankfully this doesn't happen as often as it did on FM13, but it's really annoying.

That was my fear. Not sure when i saved it but its on a 4 week rolling so not too far I guess. Pity its the 3rd game of the week though...

I'd tried to make a sub in the last couple of mins to bring on a penalty taker. Wish I hadnt bothered now...

Archived