Postponements

Why are so few lower league games postponed in winter when the fixture list gets obliterated in some seasons IRL. You rarely get more than 1 in a league called off on 1 match day and I've never seen more than 2. I'd love to see this more realistic, I've wanted this implemented better for years!

The problem with that is that already people complain about fixture congestion, the fact that it's usually caused by clubs being unrealistically successful doesn't wash with them so there'd be serious moaning on here if it was made even worse.

The problem with that is that already people complain about fixture congestion, the fact that it's usually caused by clubs being unrealistically successful doesn't wash with them so there'd be serious moaning on here if it was made even worse.

Sod them(!)

Actually, there can be more than 2 a match, conference or lower in particular. It's all about the pitch state though. It'll happen in the "skrill" leagues cos the clubs can't afford to relay the pitch. -At least that's my experience of it.

I usually start in the english non league every year and have still never seen more than 2. I mean weather related mate, its so far under realistic because of the awful way fixture pile ups are dealt with in game. Been one of its biggest flaws for years in my opinion.

Archived