Center backs don't follow attacking set piece instructions

Since like 4 matches my CBs are just not following my attacking set piece instructions anymore. They were always set to attack first and second post, but I since when I tried to change the posts between them (ie: set left CB from 1st post to 2nd post and viceversa) during a match they don't come forward anymore at all! They are just staying back. So I tried everything like set piece creator, deselecting, reselecting and changing their instructions during and before a match, reloading / saving / deleting and recreating my tactic and more, thinking that this is obviously some sort of bug which needs to be "resetted". I really don't like me giving up every attacking corner just because there IS noone where the ball is being played to. Now I somehow managed to make them go forward again, however with my left CB standing at the edge of the area and the right one challenging the keeper, though both being instructed to attack the posts... sigh...

Is this a know bug and is there something I can do to "reset" this?

Hi Raniel. We believe there may be some issues with set piece instructions. Particularly with default instructions over-riding User-set instructions. You will probably need to tell some of your other players to stay back as your CBs natural defensive instincts are causing them to stay back.

Meh, I don't think so. I have instructed 4 players to stay back at all times, one taker, the rest should take their positions in the area of the opponent. Yet the centerbacks do anything but what I instruct them too. I tried changing set piece instructions for them, set them on default, then back. I have seen them everywhere, offering the short option, on the stay back as needed position, lurk outside area, but just not what I tell them to do. Major bug if you ask me, and it is becoming a tad frustrating....what I dont understand is how this issue has not been addressed with the update. I guess I have to wait, because right now I am just sailing balls into the penalty area with nobody on the end of it.

Ah, I see. Well, wouldn't know, only have the game a couple of days. I play full matches, and I have been tinkering with it for days now. I give up.

Having said so, what is your experience when it comes to fixing these issues? Will this take months, weeks, days?

Thanks in advance.

Archived