Group Stage Cup Draws ... How do we make them viewable ?

LaytonBhoy

Wee question for the advanced editors or the team from SI ...

Let me tell you what the issue is.

For the last three or four years the first (and main) job I've done on the editor is to create a FIFA Champions League tournament, with three qualifying rounds followed by a group stage draw.

During the actual game, you've always been able to watch the qualifying rounds being drawn, but the computer draws the Group Stages and you never get that thrill of seeing your name come out of the hat as it were.

Is it possible to amend this one wee matter, this one wee tiny glitch, in the new editor? Because my joy would be complete.

Thanks in advance SI team

• 2 weeks later...

I do a similar thing, so I too wondered why I never saw the draws. Fear not, I have found the solution. It doesn't lie within the editor though, it lies within the actual game. Just go to "Manage Subscriptions", then "Cups" then you just need to click on the "Competition Draws" which for some reason, is inexplicably not ticked. I am sure that will be fixed in the next patch.

I found my way around this one guys, or I think I did, by simply giving the draw a specific date. Which you can only do with the advanced editor.

My FIFA Champions League file is on here somewhere (on the Editors forums) with the draws viewable. If any of you can get the seeding system and the other wee problems I mentioned in the thread working, that will be fantastic.

Archived