+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Job Center Improvement Needed

Amateur

Default Job Center Improvement Needed

A minor user interface improvement that I would like to see in FM 2009 involves the display of the attributes of the applicants for staff jobs.

It would be much more convenient if a user could see and sort the stats of the staff job applicants as a group rather than having to pull up each profile individually. Most times I avoid using the job center to recruit coaches and scouts because of this deficiency and just use staff search. However, sometimes I’m surprised by the quality of the coaches that respond to my advertisement and I feel I might miss out on a quality addition to my mighty Wednesday if I don’t list the position in the job center.

P.S. Let me into the FM Live Beta- please

Semi Pro

Default Re: Job Center Improvement Needed

I never advertise for jobs as I always get stupid people sending in applications.

Use the filter, its FMs best feature.

I also wonder about the job screen, do we need to see that other teams are advertising for jobs that we can apply for??

Amateur

The job centre is flawed. You cannot advertise for international jobs. Insted I have to offer a select 20 odd coaches the chance to be ENG U21 coach. Most refuse.

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by Ryknow View Post
    I never advertise for jobs as I always get stupid people sending in applications.

Use the filter, its FMs best feature.

I also wonder about the job screen, do we need to see that other teams are advertising for jobs that we can apply for??
    Yes indeed - and conversely what's the point in a page-full of info telling us that Bogsville town are looking for a scout?

Third Team

Yeah, I think the ability to compare-and-contrast job applicants would really help the "Advertise" bit, as would being able to advertise for National team coaching positions.

Semi Pro

Even just a small table of the key attributes (like they show when in other new items underneath a profile image), with the attributes different for assistants, scouts, etc...

+ Reply to Thread