[FM2013] 2018 and 2022 World Cup stadia, Kosovo national team

BONUS:

Russian stadia updates for 2018

Qatari stadia updates for 2022

In the game, Europe can handle an extra created nation in qualifying. In real life, the next logical UEFA member is Kosovo, and players that would have been eligible (Valon Behrami, Xerdan Shaquiri, Granit Xhaka etc) will be given the opportunity to "switch" to the newly created nation. I must've changed over at least a 100 players/staff to Kosovar first or second nationality (existing caps remain intact), everyone born in a Kosovan region and all of the ethnic Kosovars I could find have the chance to switch over.

Version 1 and 2 are different options, depending if you want to have a Champions League spot for the best Kosovan club instead of San Marino. The graphics pack changes the new country's flag.

I'm on my work PC atm so can't check, but are the Russian and Qatari updates league files? I.e., can they function alongside a Qatari and/or Russian league editor data file?

Also, what does the New Zealand file do?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Updated the Kosovo link with Adnan Januzaj now with Kosovo as an option. Every eligible player can make the switch (unfortunately this also means that guys like Shaquiri can choose between Albania and Switzerland again, but it was the only way to have them able to choose Kosovo this one time).

DOWNLOAD ALL. Includes all of the following which can be downloaded individually:

Russian stadia updates for 2018

Qatari stadia updates for 2022

New Zealand - ASB Premiership

Version 1: Kosovo national team | Version 2: Kosovo national team + Champions League spot | Kosovo graphics

In the game, Europe can handle an extra created nation in qualifying. In real life, the next logical UEFA member is Kosovo, and players that would have been eligible (Valon Behrami, Xerdan Shaquiri, Granit Xhaka etc) will be given the opportunity to "switch" to the newly created nation. I must've changed over at least a 100 players/staff to Kosovar first or second nationality (existing caps remain intact), everyone born in a Kosovan region and all of the ethnic Kosovars I could find have the chance to switch over.

Version 1 and 2 are different options, depending if you want to have a Champions League spot for the best Kosovan club instead of San Marino. The graphics pack changes the new country's flag.

The Links are: File has expired and does not exist anymore on this server

Can you upload the files again ???

Regards,

Tatar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived