[RELEASE] OLT - Algerian League Structure

O'Leary's Trainee

2004fg0.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GENERAL INFORMATION

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Data Editor file of the Algerian leagues, created as accurately as possible with a few exceptions (as noted in the info sections of this file)

This file has been tested through 12 full (holiday) seasons without any issues at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMPETITIONS

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Algérienne Ligue Professionnelle 1

Algérienne Ligue Professionnelle 2

Championnat National de Football Amateur Algerienne (3 Groups)

Ligue Inter-Régions de Football (4 Groups) - INACTIVE

Ligue Régional 1 de Algerie - INACTIVE

Coupe d'Algerie

Under 21's League and Cup

Under 18's League and Cup

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Algérienne Ligue Professionnelle 1

16 Teams

Play each team 2 times for a total of 30 games

Bottom 3 teams relegated to Ligue Professionnelle 2

Winner + Runner Up Qualify for CAF Champions League

3rd Placed Team qualifies for CAF Confederations Cup

* The top division is the only leauge in Algeria where you can register foreign players (as in reality). You can have 3 foreigners in your squad here.

Algérienne Ligue Professionnelle 2

16 Teams

Play each team 2 times for a total of 30 games

Top 3 teams promoted to Ligue Professionnelle 1

Bottom 3 teams relegated to Championnat National

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Championnat National de Football Amateur Algerienne

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

14 Teams Division Nationale Amateur - Est

14 Teams Division Nationale Amateur - Centre

14 Teams Division Nationale Amateur - Oest

Play each team 2 times for a total of 26 games

Winner each division promoted to Ligue Professionnelle 2

Bottom 2 teams, each division, relegated to Ligue Inter-Régions

Notes:

All teams set as amateur*

* This is creating a bit of a problem. It appears that whenever a team is promoted they always decide to turn Semi-Pro, which gives them an advantage over the established top teams. I wish I could set in the league rules that pro teams are not allowed...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ligue Inter-Régions de Football

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

14 Teams Ligue Inter-Régions Groupe Est

15 Teams Ligue Inter-Régions Groupe Centre Est

14 Teams Ligue Inter-Régions Groupe Centre Oest

15 Teams Ligue Inter-Régions Groupe Oest

Top 2 Teams promoted from Groupe Est & Groupe Oest

Top 1 Teams promoted from Groupe Centre Est & Centre Oest

INACTIVE! ONLY USED FOR CUP AND PROMOTION/RELEGATION!

Notes:

All teams set as amateur*

* This is creating a bit of a problem. It appears that whenever a team is promoted they always decide to turn Semi-Pro, which gives them an advantage over the established top teams. I wish I could set in the league rules that pro teams are not allowed...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ligue Régional 1 de Algerie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30 Teams

INACTIVE! ONLY USED FOR CUP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coupe d'Algiere

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

88 Teams participate in 2 Qualifying Rounds*

42 Teams added from the First Round**

32 Teams added in the Second Round***

Semi-Final and Final is played on Neutral Ground

Winner qualifies for CAF Confederations Cup

Notes:

* Teams from inactive leagues only

** Teams from Championnat National enter

*** Teams from Ligue Professionnelle 1 & 2 enter****

**** It appears I got this wrong. Only the top division team should enter at this stage. But, I will keep it this way for now... Seedings are a bit off anyway in the editor, as I can't set it to random without getting randomly selected teams in the qualifying rounds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Under 21's / Under 18's League and Cup

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Under 21's Leagues are structured excactly as the Senior Divisions

Under 18's Leagues are structured excactly as the Senior Divisions

~~~~~~

AWARDS

~~~~~~

DZFoot d'Or Algerian Player of the Year

Ligue Professionnelle 1 Top Scorer

Ligue Professionnelle 1 Player Of The Year

Ligue Professionnelle 1 Young Player Of The Year

Ligue Professionnelle 1 Goal Of The Season

Ligue Professionnelle 1 Team Of The Year

Ligue Professionnelle 1 Player Of The Month

Ligue Professionnelle 1 Young Player Of The Month

Ligue Professionnelle 1 Goal Of The Month

Ligue Professionnelle 1 Team Of The Week

Ligue Professionnelle 2 Top Scorer

Ligue Professionnelle 2 Player Of The Year

Ligue Professionnelle 2 Young Player Of The Year

Ligue Professionnelle 2 Team Of The Year

Ligue Professionnelle 2 Player Of The Month

Ligue Professionnelle 2 Young Player Of The Month

* I did not find any information on real life awards, so I simply added those I felt necessary for the game.

~~~~~

TEAMS

~~~~~

Total of 38 Algerian teams added to the database *

All teams also have an Under 21 squad

All teams also have an Under 18 squad

Ligue Professionnelle 1: ASO Chlef, CA Batna, CABB Arreridj, CR Belouizdad, CS Constantine, ES Setif, JS Kabylie, JS Saoura, JSM Bejaia, MC Alger, MC El Eulma, MC Oran, USM Alger, USM Bel Abbes, USM El Harrach, WA Tlemcen

Ligue Professionnelle 2: AB Merouana, AS Khroub, ASM Oran, CR Temouchent, CRB Ain Fakround, ES Mostaganem, MC Saida, MO Bejaia, MO Constantine, MSP Batna, NA Hussein-Dey, O Medea, RC Arba, SA Mohammadia, USM Annaba, USM Blida

Division Nationale Amateur - Est: AS Ain M'lila, DRB Tadjenanet, ES Collo, Hamra Annaba, JS Djidjel, JSM Skikda, NC Magra, NRB Touggourt, US Biskra, US Chaouia, US Tebessa, USM Ain Beida, USM Kenchela, WA Ramdane Djamel

Division Nationale Amateur - Centre: A Bou Saada, AS Bordj Ghedir, E Sour El-Ghozlane, ESM Kolea, IB Khemis El Kechna, IB Lakhdaria, JSM Cheraga, MC Mekhadma, NARB Reghaia, Paradou AC, RC Kouba, USM Cheraga, WA Boufarik, WR M'sila

Division Nationale Amateur - Oest: CC Sig, ES Berrouaghia, GC Mascara, IRB Maghnia, IS Tighennif, JS Emir Abdelkaber, JSM Tiaret, MB Hassasna, OM Arzew, RC Relizane, RCB Oued Rhiou, US Remchi, USMM Hadjout, WA Mostaganem

* Newly added teams should all have the correct cities. However, I was hard pressed to find info on stadiums, so many of those are left empty.

~~~~~~~

PLAYERS

~~~~~~~

I didn't go all out to find the correct players for teams in this file.

First of all - the research in Algeria seems pretty much updated (checked most of the top level teams), and for the lower league teams there is little to no info on the internet. I could have probably added a lot of full squads for the Ligue Regional teams, as I found some lists for those - but didn't feel it would be worth the work to add players to amateur teams that don't even have the chance of gaining promotion into a playable league. Especially since the LNFA and Inter-Regions would be left with virtually no players. Make sure you tick add players to playable teams when starting a game for full squads in the lower divisions.

~~~~~~

CITIES

~~~~~~

12 New Cities Added with correct Long/Lat values

~~~~~~~~~~

TAX RULES

~~~~~~~~~~

Tax Rules set according to reality (to the best of my knowledge)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMAGES

~~~~~~~~~~~~

5by2zc.jpg

2j2jn2w.jpg

-------------------------------------------------

ALGERIAN LEAGUE STRUCTURE:

DOWNLOAD

Nice work once more OLT. How is this league over a long term game? I edited an egyptian league and its taken a lot of messing to get the numbers right over a long term game. The league was always becoming very low rated until I fine tuned the prize money.

It seemed ok from my tests. But, admittedly, I only ran this league in the long term save which meant Algerian teams pretty much always won the African Champions league and Confederation cups.

ES Sétif became rich over the course of the test, while the remaining teams appeared to be on a stable financial base, with only two clubs insecure. I felt that maybe the quality of players appeared just a tad high, but wasn't enough to worry about.

I felt that maybe the quality of players appeared just a tad high' date=' but wasn't enough to worry about.[/quote']

Did you try changing algeria's youth rating number to a lower value? I changed a bunch of these nations youth ratings that I felt were over powered compared to real life and the game seemed more realistic. An example would be mexico. They always produced very highly rated regens. After dropping this number mexican regens didnt seem to be taking over the world. This was in FM12 though so i dont know if it will be the same with 13.

Did you try changing algeria's youth rating number to a lower value? I changed a bunch of these nations youth ratings that I felt were over powered compared to real life and the game seemed more realistic. An example would be mexico. They always produced very highly rated regens. After dropping this number mexican regens didnt seem to be taking over the world. This was in FM12 though so i dont know if it will be the same with 13.

No, I didn't.

I left it exactly as it was. Except I raised some of the clubs youth recruitment ratings (where needed... and lowered some). I didn't feel like it was too bad though, either. Also - when running with a few more leagues, I suspect more of them will end up in other foreign teams where maybe they won't get the playing time and develop as much.

Either way - I only saw a couple players that appeared to be pretty awesome class act players. So, it should be reasonably balanced.

I am a little bit particular about dropping African regen abilites, but then again - I haven't bought an installment of FM since 2010. Back then African regens were massively underrated. That may have changed.

Algeria had a rating of 102... and if I understand this rating it should point to about the average of what the "good" players will achieve in PA (thereabouts anyway) - which I feel is about right for Algeria.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived