[FM13] Hungary NBI to Megye IV (Levels 1-7)

This file expands Hungary from the retail game's playable first and second division down to the seventh tier of Hungarian football - the Megyei Negyedosztály. Every club currently playing in the Hungarian league system is included, from league champions Debrecen to the Budapest University Athletics Club third team, meaning overs 1,600 clubs have been added to the database. Seven tiers are playable, adding over 130 new divisions including the true-to-life Under 19s first and second divisions.

Without further ado, here's where you can get the file:

FileFactory

GameFront

Information

This is version 0.00c of the file. I'll continue to post updates of the file as I come by the relevant data.

What's Included: Real division and club names. Real division structure and teams all the way down the league tree - over 130 new divisions, and over 1600 new clubs. Megyei Kupák - regional cup competitions which act as qualifiers for the national cup. Real national youth structure level 1 and 2, with real youth team names. National media sources and some local sources. Some minor transfer updates. Some updates to club colours. Some updates to managers and backroom staff. Some updates to match officials. Some city data updates including 195 new cities. Some stadium updates including 83 new stadia.

What's Not (Yet) Included: Managers and players for created clubs. Media sources below national level. Accurate kit, city, and stadium data - though every club has a kit assigned, so colours and styles can be edited using a real time kit editor. (I recommend the free utility FMEL for kit edits.) This file also does not include the changes to the league structure from 2013-14 onwards, as this is not possible in the basic editor.

As always, if anybody can give me any of the information I'm missing, specifically kits and media, I would massively appreciate it. I'm most interested in kits and team colours, as that's the one glaring hole I'm not sure I can fill with the resources available to me. Links to photographs, in particular, with the team name would be massively, massively appreciated. Also, any fixes such as to stadium sizes, attendances, squads (particularly what teams the free agents play for), kits, and so on.

FM11

I have a similar file available for FM11, in case anybody's still playing that:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20752...gyeV-v019m.dbc

(thread at http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/269507-Hungary-Level-8-(v0.1) )

Updated to version 0.00b.

Changelist

Cities: Began process of assigning cities to created clubs.

Clubs: Updated club colours for Beremendi ÉSK.

Competitions: Added television money to OTP Bank Liga. Activated U-19s NBII. Added Megyei Kupák. Implemented Megyei Kupák winners qualifying for Magyar Kupa. Added Regional Boundaries to subdivisions in NBII.

People: Updated player transfers as far as NBIII Alföld, FC Dabas. Updated and added management/backroom staff as far as NBIII Alföld. Updated existing officials for NBI week 1 & added missing officials for same.

Stadiums: Updated some stadium data. Began process of assigning stadiums to created clubs.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Updated to version 0.00c.

Changelist

Major Update: Tier 7 is now playable.

Cities: Updated co-ordinates and altitudes for cities in NBII and NBIII – Alföld.

Clubs: Updated squad lists for NBII. Updated home kit and colours for Nagykőrösi Kinizsi. Fixed Template Clubs to Prevent Availability for Friendlies.

Competitions: Activated Megye IV. Added regional boundaries to NBIII – Alföld.

People: Updated and added managers and backroom staff for clubs in NBII. Updated and added managers for clubs in NBIII. Added missing players to clubs in NBII. (Data accurate as of December 2012.)

I can change team names, yes. Do you have specific suggestions? I've left a lot of the SE/SK/FC/AC type endings in because it's hard to keep track of whether I've used a certain short name before (for example I could abbreviate several different clubs to Debrecen).

Szolnoki MÁV is named that way in the default database; I haven't changed it. Any names I have changed I've either changed because there's more than one team with a similar name (there are a lot of teams named Haladás, for example) or because the official league tables list them differently (like Lombard-Papá or MVM-Paks).

I'll change Szolnoki MÁV FC's short name to Szolnok. If you've other specific examples of team names you think I should change, you can let me know either here or by PM.

I don't plan to work through any transfers before the data update, and hopefully there won't be any I need to work through after it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've started work on updating this to be compatible with the January database, but unfortunately it looks like some of the changes will mean that I have to start completely from scratch. I'm just not sure I have the motivation to start from scratch -again- on this file, so as it stands it's only confirmed as compatible with the launch database. If I'm able to complete an update for the January database, I'll do so and add it to this thread.

• 9 months later...

It's unlikely at this point, unless the game becomes available very cheap (like less than £5). I don't have FM14, and have fallen out of affection for football over the past couple of years so don't plan to get it anytime soon.

If I do buy it and start an updated project, I'll post here.

Archived