Where will it end? At the top? A man can dream cant he.

ashton321

Ok, I have been reading a lot of in these forums over these past few days and it has got me in the mood for a little career game myself.

I am aiming to take a side from the bottom to the top. Now this side will be in one of the smaller leagues in Europe. I am thinking Andorra, Luxembourg, or San Marino.

With the smaller leagues I will eventually look at being national manager as well, you know the score people have done San Marino and others before similar to one of those except I will also be able to buy players as well.

I am looking for some input here either suggestions on what league I should go to out of the above three or suggestions for any other league.

I have been thinking about over the past few days and could no come up with an answer so just wondering if anyone has a burning desire to see a game in a particular country.

Look forward to some input. I will be starting this tonight.

(Sorry lads I know that I said I would let you choose but I kinda have already made a decision)

414px-Fed_andorre.svg.png

Andorra are a true powerhouse of European football..........

Ok well not yet but the plan is to make them one.

At present the highlight of the Andorran football scene is a win over Belarus.

My idea is to take over a side and make turn them into Champions League Winners. I will use only Andorran players or players that come through my youth academy (I would imagine they will only be Andorran anyway).

I also aim to win the World Cup with Andorra.

Andorra

Andorra_National%20Flag_Flag-10.gif

The country is stuck between the two massive nations of France and Spain. Although Catalan is the official language both Spanish and French are spoken by the countries 85,000 people(about the same as Bath)

Its perhaps best known for the Pyrenees mountain range that attracts tourists.

Andorran National Team

Not a massive amount to put here really, get beat a lot.

Je- AndorranSecond Division- 2012/13 End of Season Update

Q+Esports+CE+Jenlai.gif

Table | Graph | Squad | Transfers | Finances

We went up and that was a shock for me, I was not expecting it at all. All players bar two were 14 so inexperience was big for us this year. We did not start to well as you will see by the Graph. We went up though thats all that matters, we were knocked out of the cup

Stars

Fernando Jose Silva came in part way through the season but got injured, when he did play he was great, I expect more next year from him because he is the best player at the club.

Julio Vinas adoes not look much but his goals this year we very important to us..

Aims:

Improve the teams experice by adding some older players

Stay up

Get board to improve something for me

Career So Far

Season    Division    Pos    Achievements
2012/13      Div 2      3rd       Promoted

Archived