FM12 Gennaro Delvecchio - Cheap Experienced Ball Winning Midfielder

steve-0271

if your on a tight budget at the start of the game then look no further than Gennaro Delvecchio. ive signed him on 2 saves.

Cost: 170k & 120K from Catania in italy. his stats are even good enough to be a target man but i didnt try this.

Monaco and Rangers. he managed 50 plus games on both saves, chipped in with occasional goal, usually a belter from out the box or a header. good average rating of 7.4 plus.

didnt finish monaco first season but in my Rangers save he was a key player in my treble winning side (league, league cup and Champions League)

defo worth a punt.

This guy looks like he could do a good job in the first couple of years for a relatively low sum. I'm very keen on tall midfielders with good jumping and heading, winning the aerial battle is a big factor in dominating a game. His jumping, strength, determination, bravery and aggression are all cracking attributes to enable him to win the balls in the middle whether it be from an opponents goal kick, or even his own goal kick. His heading attribute then allows him to almost 'pick a pass' out of the air, hopefully regaining possession high up the pitch.

I spend a lot of my time looking for players like this, if only he was younger. Great find.

Archived