[WIP FM2012] Hampshire Nation

McRichie

Hampshire Premier League - 8 teams - play each team twice then the league is split, play each team in your half twice for 20 games. Top team are champions bottom team are relegated, following 2 teams compete in a relegation play-off.

Hampshire Division One - 10 teams - play each team twice then the league is split, play each team in your half twice for 28 games. Top team are champions and promoted, following 4 teams compete in a promotion play-off, 2 bottom teams are relegated

Hampshire Non-League Divisions - These will be split into 2 divisions and named Hampshire West and Hampshire East. Top teams win promotion to Hants First Division following 4 teams compete in a promotion play-off

Hampshire Cup - All teams enter straight knockout.

Hampshire League Cup - Top 2 divisions straight knockout.

Hampshire Non-League Cup - Hampshire East and West clubs compete in a straight knock-out

Hampshire Super Cup - Winner of each cup and top 2 from first division enter in a mini preseason tournament with a group stage and a final.

Version 1 will only include teams I can find in the database, in time I may decide to create other clubs but due to other commitments this will not be spoken about just yet. I have set no deadline for completion of this project as it will be done as and when I have time (Due to being unemployed at the moment I do have a bit more time on my hands than I otherwise would) although I would like to release a final version of sorts by the end of the year. I stress this is a personal goal and not a guarantee! Please bare with me on this as it is the first time I have done anything as big as this and so far am really enjoying it. Also I thought I should mention that some teams have come out of extinction to bulk out the numbers!

COMPLETED SO FAR

Create Hampshire Nation (with help from nine_iron)

Change city nationality (with help from nine_iron)

Change person nationality (with help from nine_iron)

Create Hampshire Premier League

Add clubs to HPL

Change clubs nationality

Created Hampshire Division One

Add clubs to HD1

Created Hampshire West/East Regional

Created Hampshire West Division

Created Hampshire East Division

Add clubs to HDW/E

Sorted English Leagues so England is playable

If you change a clubs nationality then swap it into the league it will swap the nationality with whatever team you swap it with. I think I mention that specifically in my guide.

Easy mistake to make, I did it the first time I started editing in 2012... then remembered!

Archived