Tackiller FM2012, works with latest patch

Hi Guys,

Tactic made with base from Dave houghs 2011 winger tactic, many changes but as usual kudos to Dave. Man Utd second season, so don't hammer me if it doesn't work with lower league.

Can't seem to get images correct, so i will explain.

Flat back four.

One DM.

One CM.

Two Wingers.

Two Forwards.

Team Instructions, attacking, short passing style, tempo and width normal, time wasting rare, defensive line deep.

My last 10 results are.

Everton (H) 4-0

Man City (A) 2-1

Maribor (A) 4-0

West Brom (H) 6-1

Bolton (A) 5-1

Liverpool (H) 4-0

Valencia (H) 6-0

Fulham (A) 6-1

CSKA Moscow (A) 5-1

Aston Villa (H) 6-1, had a man send off after 10 minutes.

I been tweaking and tweaking and finally seems to have come right, anybody want to have a go feel free. Remember Kudos to Dave for the base.

enjoy

Now tested with Wimbledon tactic highly successful (playing league 2). I recommend this version to everyone. See results below

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20984142/tackillerwimbeldon.tac

Pitch size : Minimum

OI : None

Match Prep : Teamwork, High

Best header : Right sided CB.

Some Images :)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/chelseae.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/result1.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/444/result2f.jpg/

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was struggling to get my forest game going so i thought i'd start over and try this tactic out.

It's early in the season but this looks promising : http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/7937/nottinghamforestfixture.png

Along with this : http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/9421/westhamvnottmforestspli.png

Won my next 3 aswell 2-1 , 6-1 , 3-0 ..... so thanks are in order

i was struggling to get my forest game going so i thought i'd start over and try this tactic out.

It's early in the season but this looks promising : http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/7937/nottinghamforestfixture.png

Along with this : http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/9421/westhamvnottmforestspli.png

Won my next 3 aswell 2-1 , 6-1 , 3-0 ..... so thanks are in order

Nice form, good to see it helping people. I just hit a mini slump, as i had to play 10 games in 3 weeks, well feels like it and injuries to booth. But just nailed Arsenal away 3 nil so happy days. Once i bore of my Man U save i will go down the leagues also.

Thank you for this tactic. Made a few tweaks but possibly one of the best tactics I've tried in FM ever. First match with it was a 8-0 victory against Tottenham (playing as Chelsea).

What did you tweak, as i mentioned in first post, its a base Mr Hough tactic massive tweaked. Share any ideas you have.

In big games away it is a bit loose at the back, let me know if anybody has suggestions, i use two dm to protect but it could be better.

I'm merely letting my strikers switch position as I've got some pretty versatile players at those spots. Run from deep "sometimes" on DMR. Changed wingers crossing to backline. Nothing major so far.

Sounds good idea on strikers. My wingers are getting into box to slide home goals as my FWL runs into channels and crosses in. Causing havoc at times.

Just about to plug this tactic into my spurs side in 2013. Hopefully i dont struggle to much against big teams away. What would you suggest ?

I have an idea to test, maybe move wingers to MR ML, 2 DM, Just a thought, untested but i will let you know, i only lost once away this season (just once in total). I do see likes of arsenal, chelsea, city get in behind alot and only my great back four save me, so trying to close that door without losing attacking edge going forward.

I think im going to stick with your first one mate. I hate using 2 dms it means im wasting the talent of my more attacking midfielders ( the most i would venture out to is one cm and one dm). Is the first tactic still working well for you though?

1.What is the goal scoring like for your strikers and wingers?

2. How did you get on in the prem and champions league?

I win prem league first year. So far season 2 still alive in everything.

Played 23 Win 22 For 100(goals scored) against 18 in league

Alot of coorner goals, Danny welbeck 34 goals, Rooney 21 goals, Herandez 22 goals, Nani 12 goals, Neymar 19 goals, Ganso 9 goals, for some reason welbeck is a beast for me.

You could try moving wingers to ML and MR and keep MCL and have one DMR, that might be ok also

Just hit March with this tactic. (Goals in all comps with my strikers) Torres 36 starters, 6 subs - 44 goals, 14 assist. Agüero 33 starters, 4 subs - 33 goals(5 on penalty), 21 assist. Neymar, 20 starters, 12 subs - 12 goals, 10 assist. Defiantly a killer tac.

Just hit March with this tactic. (Goals in all comps with my strikers) Torres 36 starters, 6 subs - 44 goals, 14 assist. Agüero 33 starters, 4 subs - 33 goals(5 on penalty), 21 assist. Neymar, 20 starters, 12 subs - 12 goals, 10 assist. Defiantly a killer tac.

Pretty much the same here. Works great for a team full of top players.

Last game yesterday i beat Inter Milan 5-3 away in first knockout of champions. I am conceding a few goals against similar opposition away so that has to be fixed but at home i am hammering everyone.

Follow Up

In April Lost one and drawn one this year. I am conceding goals in champions but scoring more

Knockout Stage One - Beat Inter 5-3 away and 5-1 at home

Just played first leg of q/final beat Milan 5-4 away, followed that by a 6 nil win at anfield over liverpool

This tactic does not lack goals, anybody else still playing with it?

its fine. I have a top class team for spurs aswell, im in 2014.

Dude, what is your match prep?

Also i will probs line up like this?

vrsaljko mangane chillieni criscito

lucas leiva

modric

gotze bale

cavani tevez

does that put everyone in the right position?

what about the away big game tactic do you have gamefront for that?

It didnt make any difference! I am still conceding a few in these games. Its a work in progress. I reckon you should stick to tackiller. You will lose the odd game where teamtalk goes wrong but when you get it right its great. Example i went to liverpool, 34 shots, 23 on target, 8CCC, and 6 goals. You also get alot of corners added into mix.

If anybody has altered it and find anything, please share to make it better!

Your tweaks are great but sometimes I conceeded too many goals, my keeper (Oliver Baumann) had only a 3 clean sheet in hole season, has someone have any tips to improve defence?

I have top defenders and top goalkeepers but i feared this at a lower level. I am still hoping Dave might look at this and give us some tips. Are you scoring many goals?

Yeah I usually win the game but score is ex. 5-4, 6-5, I dont like conceeded, because in real life I play on goal ;)

You could try a bit of Man marking at back, lower mentality of the back 5 players 2 notchs, and creative freedom one notch, what is your media prediction and what team are you. Is all your games like that? I only played as Man Utd in 2012. I had a game as burghhausson(spelling) in Germany in 2011 and managed to get them all the way to europe

Should not be that bad if teams around you are similar. I will run a test on league 2 side over weekend and see what happens. Do you have any pics of your goalkeeper and back 4. The problem i am having is balance. More defense means less attacking and less goals. I will have another go on defence but i am no tactic master. Thanks for feedback.

You would need to get match preparation up before using it.

Some testing done today, reduce closing down on each of the four defenders by 2 notches. 3-2 at home to Real, made this change after ronaldo walked through me. Second game was no contest win 4-1 away (my best away result in champions). I am going to try a few more things over the weekend and if successful i will post a new version.

just past christmas in first season using this tactic. P25 W19 D3 L3 goals for 95 against 34 ... i'm forest by the way.

Had some pretty big wins 10-0 and 9-1 , have had a couple of 4-3 and 5-3 but as long as i win i'm not too fussed.

Only blip was a 5-2 spanking at burnley but think this had more to do with player fitness , i would also strongly suggest using assertive in teamtalks i've had about 4 or 5 comebacks at half-time.

Great tactic , if defending was better it would be immense but i aint gonna grumble.

Archived