[FM11] Expanding the Duckett Empire through the World of Football

iHeadHunta x

In My previous Career Thread 'The Road To Continental Dominance' i had some serious processing problems due to the simple fact i had most playable leagues loaded. So this time im Back with much fewer leagues available at my disposal and the desire to conquer the continents. I am very familiar with Football Manager 2011 and in all honestly have never got into a save i have enjoyed for more than 3 seasons so I am hoping this will be the final career i will pursue till FM12 is released. The details of my save are as follows below:

Database - 11.3

Database Size - Small

Edits - Real Competition Names

Leagues Loaded:

Africa - South Africa

Asia - Australia, China, South Korea, Hong Kong

Europe - England, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Belgium, France, Italy, Russia, Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, Scotland, Turkey, Croatia, Serbia, Ukraine, Denmark

North America - Mexico, United States

South America - Argentina, Brazil

This means that i have loaded 49 Leagues from 26 Nations with 89000 Players!

I am starting with my reputation as Sunday League Footballer due to the simple fact that i want to play this career as realistically as possible so with this reputation i will start off at the lowest club possible.

Goals/Ambitions - Firstly I am a Chelsea Supporter so to Achieve the Champions League with Chelsea is a huge dream for me and To manage Reading would also be good to me as i was brought up their up to my 7th Birthday. I have at least one playable nation from each continent so I will definately give it my best shot to achieve all 5 continental competitions (AFC Champions League, CAF Champions League, Copa Libertadores, CONCACAF Champions League, Uefa Champions League). The last goal is to become the Best Manager Ever in the Hall of Fame would be the biggest achievement for me so lets hope i can achieve this goal.

Hope Everybody enjoys and I will have next update Tommorrow Night!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Career Progress

[u]Year      |     Team          |     Country     |         League          |      Position        |Notes and Info[/u]
         |                   |                 |                         |                      | 
2010/2011 | Farnborough FC    | England         | Blue Square Bet South   |         1st          |Promotion/League Winners
2011/2012 | Farnborough FC    | England         | Blue Square Bet Premier |         5th          |Play-Off Winners/Promoted 
2012/2013 | Farnborough FC    | England         | nPower League Two       |         16th         |Resigned December 2012

--------------------------

I have started the game on July the 7th and after applying for all available jobs in English Football i received 4 job offers from club in the lowest playable tier on football manager 2011. The job offers i received were from:

Bromley - Bromley was a club i would have been delighted to manage, however i noticed their was a number of Forum Members currently managing this club so i decided against this club.

Thurrock - I received an offer from Thurrock and AK22 was managing Thurrock is his thread so i decided against Thurrock due to the simple fact i wanted to manage a club in the unknown other than what most Forumers are or have managed.

Solihull Moors - Solihull Moors was the only job offer i received from a Blue Square North side but the squad is very poor in my eyes and the wage currently being spent is close to the budget which put me off this club as they would be a proper challenge.

Farnborough - Farnborough offered me the chance to manage at the Rushmoor stadium. Their aint many threads involving Farnborough and i feel it is a challenge that i am capable in being able to achieve promotion with this club.

Farnborough Football Club

FarnboroughFC.jpg

Farnborough Football Club are a Semi-Proffesional Club that currently play in the Blue Square South and play their home-games at The Rushmoor Stadium. Their was previously a club called Farnborough Town F.C but after they were demised in 2007 so after Farnborough FC was formed. Their recent success was in 2009/2012 when the was promoted from the Southern League Premier Division to gain promotion to the Blue Square South. Their kit colours are Yellow with a Blue Trim and they are based in Farnborough Hampshire.

Wikipedia ^^

ffc-1.jpg

2010/2011 Pre-Season Preview

FarnboroughFC.jpg

Expectations

Blue Square South - Respectable League Position (Mid-Table) Media Prediction - 11th

FA Cup - First Round

FA Trophy - Second Round

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Season Objectives

- Bolster the whole Squad as we predicted to come 11th so a new Goalkeeper, A couple of Defenders, Midfielders and Strikers would be good.

- Finish top half of the league - were currently predicted 11 - would be a good achievement and push on next season.

- Create a formation and Tactic that can Score goals but also defend a lead

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transfer Budget - 5k

Wage Budget - 6k (Currently spending 5.7k)

Club Overview

Chairman - Loves the Club

Average Ticket Price - £9.00

Season Ticket Price - £150.00

Season Ticket Holders - 202

Captain - Steve Robinson

Facilities - Not the Best but of a sufficient standard for this league.

Off Season Transfers

FarnboroughFC.jpg

Transfers Summary - 13 Players have been brought into the club and 5 players have departed. We have signed 2 goalkeepers, 1 Defender, 7 Midfielders and 3 strikers have been brought in to try and achieve a respectable position in this lead with a long-term vision of promotion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notable Transfers

Cristian Peruchini - A Argentinian Winger which has the ability to be a top performer in this division.

Warren Moon - Another Winger with class attributes which automatically become a key-player here.

Willy Topp - Chilean Striker with amazing ability and should tear up any defence in this league.

Karim Chatilla - French holding midfielder brought in on a free-transfer.

Keiran Tracey - Tracey is only 23 years old and play on the wing so he will prove as sufficient enough backup.

Matias Chiacchio - Argentinian striker who is injury prone but once fit will be class.

Stephen Grant - Winger with amazing attributes which is another fantastic backup for Warren and Cristian.

2010/2011 Season Review - Farnborough Football Club - Blue Square Bet South

FarnboroughFC.jpg

Blue Square Bet South

Final League Standing I Fixtures 1 I Fixtures 2 I Past Positions I Team Stats I Player Stats - A historic season for this club. I couldn't have asked for anything more this season. We were predicted mid-table and we proved everybody wrong as we totally dominated the league. We scored a huge amount of goals (111) and conceded 51 which left us with a +60 goal difference. We smashed numerous records on the way and we finished with a colussus 101 points. Are squad was brilliant and most of the transfer brought into the club in the summer performed to an exceptional standard. Willy Topp being the stand-out performer with 32 goals to win Top Goalscorer.

Board Confidence - Achieved Expectation - The board were delighted with the teams performance and the final league outcome and this was proven in the board confidence at the end of the year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup

FA Cup Fixtures - We did ok in this competition. We started in the 2nd qualification round against Carshalton in which we only managed a 3-2 victory and then beat Frome in a Replay. The Met Police was next and again we won which drew us in the 1st Round against League 2 Chesterfield. The first leg was 4-4 a piece at Home and in the replay we played fantastically but lost on penalties and to make things worst we missed a penalty to win but a fantastic achievment from the boys and i am very proud of the squad for how we performed.

Board Confidence - Achieved Expectation - We managed what was expected which was to reach the first round proper and that is what we achieved so i am happy with the way we performed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FA Trophy

FA Trophy Fixtures - Again we were fantastic in the FA Trophy. We started the competition in the 3rd Round qualification beating Eastleigh and then Hayes and Yeading in the 1st Round proper. We then beat Ebbsfleet in a replay and then Woking in a 3rd round replay. In the 4th Round/Quater Final we had Blue Square Premier Outfit Crawley and played a resolute performance by losing 4-2 but i am happy with the squad. Still a fantastic performance in every game from the squad.

Board Confidence - Achieved Expectation - We were expected to reach the second round but we reached the fourth round to the delight of the board.

Squad

A large part of the squad made a fantastic contribution especially the signings from the summer.

Cristian Peruchini - 17 Goals and 24 Assists, Cristian was a crucial part of are success this season as he achieved an average rating of 7.43

Matias Chiacchio - Matias would've been a key player if he didn't tear a calf so he only managed 11 goals in 12 games.

Stephen Grant - Stephen started the season as a backup and proved me wrong and became a first team star scoring 15 goals with 10 assists on a average rating of 7.25

Warren Moon - In my eyes Warren was the key player this year as he contributed goals and assists with 19 goals and 20 assists.

Willy Topp - Top Goalscorer with 38 goals in 49 games was sublime finishing and he contributed a massive part to the success.

Finances

Finances - A bit disappointing as we started off in the black and are currently 68k in the red so i will have to address this issue in the near future.

Season Objectives

- Bolster the whole Squad as we predicted to come 11th so a new Goalkeeper, A couple of Defenders, Midfielders and Strikers would be good.

Achieved - 13 Players brought in.

- Finish top half of the league - were currently predicted 11 - would be a good achievement and push on next season.

Achieved - Promoted at the first time of asking as we finished in 1st position.

- Create a formation and Tactic that can Score goals but also defend a lead.

Achieved - Top scorers in the division with 101 goals and we was also strong at the back.

Year        Team                 Country       League                   Position         Notes and Info
2010/2011   Farnborough          England       Blue Square Bet South    1st              Promoted

2011/2012 Pre-Season Preview

FarnboroughFC.jpg

Club Overview

Chairman - Loves the Club

Average Ticket Price - £9.80 (Rise of 80p)

Season Ticket Price - £179.00 (Rise of £29)

Season Ticket Holders - 359

Captain - Eugene Kangulungu

Transfer Budget - £0

Wage Budget - 8k Per Week (Spending 6.7k)

Expectations

Blue Square Bet Premier - Stay Clear Of Relegation Media Prediction - 20th

FA Cup - First Round

FA Trophy - Second Round

My Season Objectives

- Stay Clear of Relegation

- Reduce the finances

- Have a good cup Run

Off-Season Transfers

FarnboroughFC.jpg

Transfer Summary - I was happy with the squad as i thought it was capable of another good season so 3 players came in as backup and 7 fringe players left which left the wage budget looking good as we are spending nearly 2k less than what is given.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notable Transfers

Marc Lunn - Had him on loan last season from Bathgate Thistle and he impressed when called upon so i have signed him on a permanent contract.

Ryan Strachan - Center back at the age on 21. A player for the future and has good stats presently to fill in if ever required.

Blair Adams - Left back that is only 19 years old and a future prospect. Has a bright future in the game and hopefully we can bring the best out of him.

I have never been offered a job :(, My rep is now at Regional so i wonder when i will get offered a job :/
You've only had 1 season so far, I wasn't offered many jobs until I got Bromley into League 2. Though I think I might of been offered a job when I was in the BSP, but I was stuck in the BSP for a number of seasons.

2010/2011 Season Review - Farnborough Football Club - Blue Square Bet South

FarnboroughFC.jpg

Blue Square Bet Premier

Final Standing I Fixtures 1 I Fixtures 2 I Fixtures 3 I Past Positions I Team Stats I Player Stats - A memorable season for this club. Founded in 2007 and we are promoted for the second season running. In the first season in this division so Relegation was predicted but we proved everybody wrong as we stormed into the play-offs place (5th) and won the play-offs to gain promotion to the football league. We started the season fantastic but towards the end we started to become poor but we held on to get 5th position. We were the second highest scoring team in the division and we were fantastic to gain promotion.

Board Confidence - Achieve Expectation - The board were delighted and shocked with the final position of the team as we was predicted relegation.

FA Cup

FA Cup Fixtures - We were fantastic in the FA Cup as we achieved a nice little cup run. We started off in the 4th Qualification round as we scraped past non-league outfit Windsor and Eaton 4-3 to advance to the 1st Round Proper where we faced Fleetwood again in which we scraped past 3-2. The 2nd Round gave us what should be an easy tie against Blue Square South side Bishop Stordford and we got the victory we deserved with a 2-0 win. The 3rd Round was next in which we had a dream tie against Arsenal at the Emirates stadium. To my delight we got a 4-4 draw at the Emirates against a young Arsenal side to give our fans a glimpse of Arsenal at the Rushmoor Stadium but in the Replay we got demolished 7-1 against a Brilliant Arsenal starting 11 that included Fabregas but we earned over 1 mil from both legs which was pleasing.

Board Confidence - Achieved Expectation - The board wanted our squad to achieve the 1st Round Proper as we exceeded their expectations with a cup run that lasted till the 3rd Round where we was knocked out to European Giants Arsenal.

FA Trophy

FA Trophy Fixtures - In my eyes we were very disappointing in the FA Trophy. We started off with a Bye into the 1st Round proper where we faced Worcester. We scraped through the game with Worcester with a 2-1 victory to send us through to the 2nd Round in which we faced Blue Square South side Hayes and Yeading. To my despair we lost 2-0 to stop our progress in this competition.

Board Confidence - Achieved Expectaion - The board wanted us to reach the 2nd Round of this competition which we did but i thought that we had a great chance of going far in this tournament with the squad available at my disposal but it wasnt to be.

Squad

Tiago Cavalcanti - New signing Tiago was class this season and instrumental in my side gaining promotion as he bagged himself 30 goals from 33 games in his first season in English Football which is very impressive and created interest from other clubs.

Willy Topp - Willy had a fantastic season last year but this year not so good as he scored 13 goals in 33 games and this has started me thinking wether he is good enough for League Two so this is an issue i may need to address.

Cristian Peruchini - Cristian was superb this season on the Right Wing and was a major part in helping Tiago score 30 goals as he Cristian ended the seaon on 19 assists.

Finances

Finances - The finances are superb as a brilliant cup run mixed with promotion means that we had 1.6mil in the balance which is fantastic for a club of this statue so hopefully the board will improve some of the club facilities in the summer.

Club Statue

The club status was Semi-Professional but due to the fantastic achievement of promotion the club has been able to turn into a professional club which will attract better players to this football club.

TurnProfessional.png

Facilities

Due to fantastic cup run and finances we achieved from a trip to the Emirates stadium the club and board has decided to build a youth academy which means we can bring in better Youngsters from the academy in hope that we can get some future stars.

NewYouthAcademy.png

Season Objectives

- Stay Clear of Relegation

Achieved - We ended the season in 5th position and gained promotion to the NPower Football League Two to the delight of myself, the fans and the board.

- Reduce the finances

Achieved - With an amazing tie against Arsenal at the Emirates and promotion to League Two the finances have been reduced from 68k in the Red to 1.6mil in the bank.

- Have a good cup Run

Achieved - We had a brilliant run and played Arsenal at the Emirates

Senegal Under 20's

Senegal-1.png

OfferSenegalrole.png

After my two successful seasons in charge of Farnborough my first job offer came in and it was from a national team - Senegal Under 20's. The manage of the first team of Senegal Amara Traore offered me the chance to take control of the Under 20's. After considering my options and debating wether or not it was the right choice i accepted the job offer. The first game is against Gabon in 3 days time.

2012 Senegal Under 20's Report

Senegal-2.pngGabon.gif

Senegal Under 20's 2 vs 1 Gabon Under 20's

Squad

Goalkeepers - Abdoulaye Preira (Jeanne d'Arc)

Defenders - Naby Sarr (Lyon), Moussa M'Bow Captain (Nice), Papa Malick Kandji (Rennes), Mohammed Coly (ASO Chief), Demba Sylia (Stade Reimes), Lamine Fall (Caen), Massadio Haidara (Free Agent)

Midfielders - Sadio Keita (Stade De Mbour), Amadou Sow (Queen's Park), Lamine N'Diaye (Nantes), Boubacar Diallo (Stade De Mbour), Idrissa Ba (Stade De Mbour), Karim Coulibaly (Nancy), Ibrahim Coulibaly (AS Dounanes), Ismael Sangare (Le Havre), Santy N'Gom (Le Mans)

Strikers - Khoumar Babacar (Fiorentina), Yossou (Barcelona), Simon Dia (Besancon)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting X11's

SenegalUnder20svGabonUnder20sInformation_Formation  s.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Match Highlights

[video=youtube;hD_5Q9Tm7YM]

2012 Senegal Under 20's

Squad

Goalkeepers - Abdoulaye Preira (Jeanne d'Arc)

Defenders - Naby Sarr (Lyon), Moussa M'Bow Captain (Nice), Papa Malick Kandji (Rennes), Mohammed Coly (ASO Chief), Demba Sylia (Stade Reimes), Lamine Fall (Caen), Massadio Haidara (Free Agent)

Midfielders - Sadio Keita (Stade De Mbour), Amadou Sow (Queen's Park), Lamine N'Diaye (Nantes), Boubacar Diallo (Stade De Mbour), Idrissa Ba (Stade De Mbour), Karim Coulibaly (Nancy), Ibrahim Coulibaly (AS Dounanes), Ismael Sangare (Le Havre), Santy N'Gom (Le Mans)

Strikers - Khoumar Babacar (Fiorentina), Yossou (Barcelona), Simon Dia (Besancon)

'I have decided to stick with the same squad that i used in my previous friendly against Gabon. I really should have picked another goalkeeper incase of injury as Preira is my only Keeper in the squad. I feel the main strength of my squad is my upfront as Barcelona forward Yossou and Babacar of Fiorentina are a major threat to any side.'

Starting X11's

NigerUnder20svSenegalUnder20sInformation_Formation  s.png

Match Highlights

[video=youtube;5vm8EMEX8g8]

Senegal Under 20's Report

Senegal-3.pngCongo.gif

African Under 20's Championship Qualification 1st Round 1st Leg - Senegal Under 20's 3-0 Congo Under 20's

Squad

Goalkeepers - Abdoulaye Preira (Jeanne d'Arc), Baya Kanote (Linguere)

'I have only one addition to the squad for this crucial game against Congo and that is 16 Year Old Goalkeeper Baya Kanote from Lunguere who will provide a replacement goalkeeper incase Abdoulaye gets injured'

Startings X11's

SenegalUnder20svCongoUnder20sInformation_Formation  s.png

Match Highlights

[video=youtube;pkMTyPqalsM]

2012/2013 Season Preview

FarnboroughFC.jpg

NPower League Two - Fight bravely against Relegation Media Prediction - 24th

FA Cup - Reach the 1st Round

Johnston Pain Trophy - Learn from Experience

Carling Cup - Learn from Experience

Transfer Budget: 220k Wage Budget: 19k (Currently spending 13k)

Transfer Summary: A clear out of players i feel are either too old or not good enough and brought in some quality signings.

Notable Transfers

Anthony Lippini - Fullback signed on a free transfer from Ajaccio

Boris - 30 Year Old quality center back signed from Spanish Outfit Numancia.

Kaby - Released from Chelsea, Center Midfielder and will be a class act in this division.

Emerson - 30 Year old versatile midfielder from Boavista.

My Season Objectives

- Avoid Relegation. The main aim of mine is to avoid relegation in my first season in this division. We are expected to be relegated by everybody and this is shown as we are predicted by the media to come 24th but i know we can prove everybody wrong like in the last two season.

- Goalkeepers. Sign a new goalkeeper or try and bring through a young goalkeeper through the youth system.

Senegal Under 20's Report

Congo.gifSenegal-3.png

African Under 20's Championship Qualification 1st Round 2nd Leg - Congo Under 20's 0-1 Senegal Unders 20's

Squad

Goalkeepers - Abdoulaye Preira (Jeanne d'Arc),

Defenders - Naby Sarr (Lyon), Moussa M'Bow Captain (Nice), Eduardo Lelo (Amiens), Mohammed Coly (ASO Chief), Demba Sylia (Stade Reimes), Lamine Fall (Caen), Massadio Haidara (Farnborough)

Midfielders - Amadou Sow (Queen's Park), Lamine N'Diaye (Nantes), Boubacar Diallo (Stade De Mbour), Idrissa Ba (Stade De Mbour), Karim Coulibaly (Nancy), Ibrahim Coulibaly (AS Dounanes), Ismael Sangare (Le Havre), Santy N'Gom (Le Mans)

Strikers - Yossou (Barcelona), Simon Dia (Besancon), Thomas Toure (Bordeaux), Khoumar Babacar (Fiorentina)

Starting X11's

CongoUnder20svSenegalUnder20sInformation_Formation  s.png

Match Highlights

[video=youtube;X3VOSobGKvk]

Archived