[FM11] Expanding the Duckett Empire through the World of Football

iHeadHunta x

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

13th October 2013

Togo.png

On the 13th of October I received an offer from the Togo FA to take over the national team after a poor showing in the World Cup qualification and in the African Cup of Nations Qualifying. I have durely accepted to increase my reputation worldwide in order to further my managerial experience. This will also give me the oppurtinity to find talent around Africa in hope of Finding the next Emmanuel Adebayor.

Capital City: Lomé

Population: 6,618,613

Rival Nations: Ghana, Burkino Faso, Mali

Stadium: Stade De Kegue

Stadium Capacity: 30,000

National Stadium is as Follows:

lome_kegue2.jpg

World Ranking: 69th

Current Progress in Competitions

African Cup of Nations

A poor start to the African Cup of Nations qualification for Togo as they have played 2 and lost both games. We are in a group in which we should be qualifying fairly easily as we have Kenya, Benin and the Central African Republic and so far we have been beaten 3-0 by the Kenyans and 3-1 by the Central African of Republic so hopefully i can change this all around and qualify.

AfricaCupofNationsQualifiersInformation_Stages.png

World Cup Qualification

We are already out of the qualification for the World Cup qualification after a very poor showing in the competition. We had Algeria, Libya and Madagascar in are group which wasn't easy as only one team qualify and Algeria are a class African side but to finish 3rd was unacceptable so this needs to improve if we have any chance of qualification for the African Cup of Nations.

FIFAWorldCupCAFQualifyingSectionInformation_Stages.png

150px-Wycombe_Wanderers_FC.png

6th November 2013 - Wycombe Wanderers 15 Game Update

After a very busy summer transfer period the hard work in order to gain promotion had to kick in. We started the season in a nice fashion as we notched up an impressive 6 league victories in a row. However we had an early exit in the Carling Cup as we was eliminated 2-1 after Extra Time by Championship side Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park. We were also knocked out by my former club Farnborough 1nil in the Johnstone Paint Trophy to my dispair. The next league game was against Hereford which brought about are first lose against a strong Hereford squad. A shaky period is currently passing as we have only got 3 victories in 8 games with 1 game being a draw. We have also signed free agent Frediric Piqiuonne.

npowerFootballLeagueTwoInformation_LeagueTable-1.png

The Results so far have been as follows:

WycombeWanderersWycombe_Fixtures.png

In my first game in charge of the Togo national side we comfortably beat Eritrea 3-0. This game was a chance to give some new players and a chance in the national team. I called up some players who would make their debut if they were to play. I also wanted to recall Adebayor out of retirement but he insisted he wanted to concentrate on club football for City. We took the lead through an OG before Kpatoumbi scored his first Togo goal in his first appearance before Ayite rounded off the victory.

150px-Wycombe_Wanderers_FC.png

8th February 2014 - Wycombe Wanderers 30 Game Update

The next 15 games that we played have been disappointing in terms of our promotion credentials. I knew that the competition in this division was good but we played unacceptable in a number of games. After beating Morecambe in our 15th League game we needed to kick on and try to rise up the league. We kicked on from our victory against Morecambe as we beat Crewe 5-3 then Ex-club Farnborough. Unfortunately for me this led to poor form as we failed to get any points from our next 4 games which left us in a horrible league position. We then earned a point against Burton, another point against Torquay and then a crucial victory against Cheltenham which helped us on our way before we stumbled to defeat against Hartlepool. A little bit of form kicked in towards to the end of the month.

MMMMM.png

The Results in these 15 games were as follows:

WycombeWanderersWycombe_Fixtures-2.png

Archived