+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can i stop youth players being promoted or delete U18s from premiership clubs?

Amateur

Default Can i stop youth players being promoted or delete U18s from premiership clubs?

Hi, i really want to stop youth players being promoted to my U18 teams, so i can just buy my youngsters from around the world. failing this id like to be able to just delete my U18 team. are either of these possible? thanks

First Team
    Wishing Brendan Rodgers had been this good in 2010

You could remove your U18 team if you edited out the structure from the Premier League, but I think this would mean re-doing the whole English league structure.

I'm not sure that would stop players being promoted though.

I think it's worth having players come through, to be honest. You have the chance of acquiring potential first teamers for very small sums.

Banned

What harm does it do having players come into your youth side?

Even if you don't want them then simply release them the day they arrive. Given that none of them are on professional contracts it costs bugger all to do it, and you never know, you might have an absolute gem come into your youth side.

Amateur

I see your point of view, but I would still really like to stop the promotion of players into th u18s. Or delete it completely?

Semi Pro

How does having players promoted into your under 18's stop you signing other youngsters?

Amateur

I have my U18s as 15-17 yr olds, then as soon as they can go out on loan I put them in the reserves and loan them out. I don't have a reserve side, like Spurs in real life.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainFerret View Post
    How does having players promoted into your under 18's stop you signing other youngsters?
    i never said it stops me buying other youngsters, but rather that i want to "just" buy players for the youth team. rather than buying youngsters AND having promoted players....anyway, i take it what i want isnt possible. thanks for your time

+ Reply to Thread